Chris Morrell Calendar Status

Originally Posted By: gsutterfield
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Since Mr. Myer decided to rearrange the board , I can’t find the post concerning calendars . I finally received mine today ,guess they couldn’t find Missouri , and was disappointed . Pictures are poor quality and lettering is smudged ?

Invoice stated $75.00 for portraits , $10.00 set up , Total $85.00 I realize the original agreement was $1.00 each but feel that is inappropriate due to changes , quality , etc

This sounds almost like the Nations Hazard Fiasco ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif) Fortunately ,this one can only cost me at most $100.00 . That one cost me $3000. Don't know if I can afford NACHI much longer

Hope I get some calls soon as my reserves are dwindling

In short , How much do I owe and to who ????

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

I agree. I’m only paying 1/2 the bill to the company. You can reimburse NACHI whatever you think its worth. Use the calendars, even though they have nature scenes instead of homes.

Nick

Nick

The change in format was not the only issue ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) About 2/3's of mine had my name smudged The NACHI logo looked great but mine was hardly legible ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif) ![icon_cry.gif](upload://r83gSGUzNOacIqpjVReDwcR83xZ.gif)

Have you discussed any of this with the vendor ???

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

Gary,

I've sent them several angry e-mails with no replies. I know that their business essentially shuts down for Jan and Feb because no one orders calendars then (that's all they do). I had planned on building a whole calendar campaign with them next year. I guess not.

I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me.

--
Chris Morrell
Director of Information Technology
http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://jAjDbrDiXblR5fgGDvXNNJkeTbZ.html)

Chris

Thanks for the reply . I've salvaged about 30 of the calendars and plan on distributing them and, am willing to pay for them .

I do not expect NACHI , nor myself , to be held responsible for the 70 which are beyond use as intended .

Please let me know when you hear something and I will send agreed upon payment .