Christmas Party is over. Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you Nick and everybody at NACHI. Merry Christmas!!

Thank you Nick and staff.

Merry Christmas! I had my own little Christmas party. I took almost 2 weeks off starting with thanksgiving day and went to Florida. I’ve been over booked trying to catch up since.

I hope everyone had a great time and received some cool gifts!

Thanks for everything

Merry Christmas to all the great staff at InterNACHI and to all my fellow Inspectors!!!

Thanks St. Nick. :smiley:

You and staff rock thanks for everything. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Thank you Nick and staff Have a Merry Christmas and Happy new year .

Merry Christmas Nick

Thank you, Nick!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

That’s the END. Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks Nick!

Thank you InterNACHI staff for all your hard work and gifts. Merry Christmas everyone

Thanks Nick and staff!

Over? Last year it ran well into the night.

Oh well, I guess I missed out.

On the bright side, last year I no inspections booked this week, and had nothing better to do than sit here and click “refresh.” This year I’m booked today, tomorrow and Wednesday.

All a Merry Christmas!

Happy new years.

I was on for over 8 hrs don’t think I won anything but met some cool inspectors.

To slow eh.

Good party.

Peace and love!!!

Thank you Nick and all at InterNACHI! Great time. See you guys at Inspection Universe!! Merry Chrsitmas!

Thanks to Nick and staff. That was a well planned,fun event. I appreciate all the work you guys put in for it. Merry Christmas to you all. Be safe and enjoy.

Thank you!

Merry Christmas!

John

If you missed the party… don’t worry, every member won this: http://www.nachi.org/forum/f32/new-membership-benefit-free-discount-gift-cards-all-your-clients-107436/

Give them to your clients.

Happy Holidays to all.

Thank You to Nick and all the NACHI staff for all the work you out into making us better, more successful inspectors.