Clay is the new Orange!

Need new uniform shirts. Couldn’t find them in “my color” so I am getting these:

http://www.llbean.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryId=51762&storeId=1&catalogId=1&langId=-1&from=SR&feat=sr

Usint the color that they call “Clay”. Thought it would go well in crawlspaces. :wink:

Still have to get my logo, the NACHI logo and the CMI logo stiched on, but one of my network buddies does this.

Kinda hard to change a company trademark.

Comments?

Sorry, don’t like it a bit. Heres a link I found:

That would be “camo” for the “dirt” we have here :smiley:

I knda like the AWA one. I need a large, tall. I don’t like the polyester blend. Looking for a canvas type shirt.

Thanks for your research.

Whew!! When I saw “Clay is the new Orange!”…

I though maybe Aiken was your new squeeze.

You, Sir, are one sick puppy. Guess that’s why I like you so much (but not in that way :mrgreen:).

Will,

Go Cabela’s… they’re on sale !!!

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/standard-item.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/item-link.jsp_A&_DAV=&id=0027016900010a&navCount=0&podId=0027016&parentId=&masterpathid=&navAction=push&catalogCode=9IS&rid=&parentType=&indexId=&cmCat=netcon&cm_ven=netcon&cm_cat=Google&cm_pla=orange%20canvas%20shirt%20tall&cm_ite=netcon&hasJS=true

Ordered. Thanks. Now I can stay my old orange self.

:D:D:D

You laugh, but a trademark brand is a trademark brand. I run into Realtors, every day, that say, “Hey, you’re that Orange guy, aren’t you?” And, it would seem, my reputation among Realtors is one of being tough but fair.

Not a bad place to be.

Too bad… that clay color would’ve had a very nice pink hue to it.:smiley:

Jeff

Does that mean Aiken can’t come to your house??

Hey!..Clay…yeah, cancel those airplane tickets to Chicago…

And stop doing that to my dog!!!

And, DOG!!! Stop doing that to…aw geez…

I haven’t had shirts made for me in 5 years, and Decker is sooooo right that trademark is a legitimate and time honored method of branding that does work. Laugh if you think it is a joke, talk to any good marketer and they will change your mind.

Sheesh… who was laughing??? Ya’ll need to refresh your understanding of the emoticons!!!

:slight_smile: = Happy
:smiley: = Very Happy
:lol: = Laughing

So, as you can see, I was stating that I was very, very, very happy that Will found my link usefull.

Glad to have helped!!! :blank:

Check these guys out sometime…
I’ve used them twice in the last couple years, and their quality and service are great…

Orange you glad Jeff gave you that link! :wink:

Steven,

I use them also. Agree they are great and am very happy with their products, but they are limited in availability of “tall” sizes.

Jeff

Ditto Ditto…Can’t beat Queensboro…I have shirts I bought five-six years ago that are still in good condition…and you gotta love the “Wrinkle-less” fabric they have.

All we need in southern AZ are the short sleeve ones, but any item I have ever bought from Queensboro has been a great product.