Clinton's Keynote Address

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20080827/i/r1381288082.jpg

Clinton’s new pantsuit looks like it made from Shamwows

No need to argue my point…

I’m ashamed of both of these bastards.

I will be staying home on election day.

That would be ok with me if he was a strong leader, that could get people springing into action.

Both of these guys are so non-commital , that they are standing in the middle of a highway.

One of them better make a strong , fast step step into a lane , before they get hit.

We need a guy who can give the nation a sense of destination.

good grief Bob. Hitler and Stalin and Saddam were strong leaders.:roll:

Yes they were, and yes they were evil.

.A gun is good or evil depending on how it is used.

Your logic is faulty in the sense that you assume all strenghth is bad.

The oppisite would be a weak Leader.

I am sure you would use Jimmy Carter as an example.

Is there really a need to remind you once again of JFK and how he used his strenghth to help people imagine getting to the Moon ,before the technology even existed to do so.

If Obama said we will have alternative energy by such and such a realistic date and this is how we will do it…, and I promise beginning from day one in office to bring education back from the lower ranks in order to compete with other countries ,by doing this or that with exact solutions on how he will accomplish these goals .

If he clarified and gave specific numbers , along with a strong Charisma and leadership…that my friend would be what the country wants and needs from a president.

Nothing else matters as Gay rights , abortion issues, etc; will always be battle grounds no matter who is in office.

I feel the same way. I still say that we need to add another option to the ballot. NONE OF THE ABOVE

That way we can make them all start over. Just think of all the extra money that would be pumped into the economy.

Yes I know these issues make Democrats very uncomfortable to defend. that’s why they prefer the court to decide.

I take comfort in the fact that Bill “did not have sexual relations with that woman.” Having said that, McCain should pick a woman as his running mate, preferably an African-American woman.

Say it both ways and your never wrong.

CONDI!:smiley:

John,
You sure as heck brought the S.I.T Club to the surface with that post!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_2.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_18_6.gif She has more knowledge in her little finger then Dopey has in his entire body! I say that and I can’t stand her!

%between%

I hate ODrama for making me like Hillary! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_2_10.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif
Okay I’m finished and I feel better now:mrgreen:

%between%

I am not sure but I think the he thinks Iran is either the 56th or 57th state in the union. Not sure however so please don’t quote me on that! By the way, when is Clinton speaking at the “I am proud of my country for the first time” convention? I bet its all about him which was most of Hillary’s. It is so noticeable even in body language the Clinton’s hate Obammy!

Man I figured I would be bum rushed by the SIT Club by now! What is wrong with you guys…Helloooooooo!

Hillery stated

She was a proud mother
a proud Democrats
a proud American
a proud senator from New York
and a proud supporter of Obama

But know where did she state she was a proud wife.:wink:

Biden stated tonight the war in Iraq was not necessary.

So is it OK for a nation like the USA to sit back and let a dictator cut limbs off its own people?

When I go to my maker I will go knowing that I helped save millions of starved, brutalized, cheated, raped, and terrorized people.

Not necessary, omg please don’t elect these people.:shock:

You are in the minority of Americans who know that our world standing has been damaged by war criminal Bush.

At least most wars have a win.
What did we win.

Come on now, you could care less about the Arabs in Iraq.
By your reasoning we should attack China next.

Please …lets keep the f-ing Bitch out of this thread. I’m blowing chunks every time I see her nasty-as$ name.

John,

That’s typical flip flopping just like any other candidate in the past. He’s being told what to say at these conventions and totally forgets about his past statements (lies).

Typical DORK.

At this point, I wish Romney hung in there.

I liked Romney!

The USA and our Friends are the worlds strongest leaders of all. Iraq who was lead by a dictator who cut limbs off men just like you because they did not have the same option you have, and that is the freedom to call your president a criminal.

Mr. Elliott if you are so weak as to stand by and let that type of leader treat your fellow man kind the way that nation has been treated for all these years
then you will never be worthily enough to stand with me or any other man who believes that the war in Iraq is not only necessary but it is with no doubt had to happen because we cannot sit on top an laugh at a nation below us as their children are rapped, mothers beaten and fathers mutilated because their leader would not allow them to have a say in their nation.

Mr. Elliott this war was going to happen one way or another. It is just a shame it took this long for a president and his supporters to just get er done once and for all. George Bush is the greatest leader of my time and I am damn proud to stand tall with him and all man and woman who is doing something for the great nation of Iraq.

People like you Mr. Elliott “and it is a shame” just can’t see past their own little house that they/you were fortunate enough to be born into and stand up for the unfortunate to give them a small taste of what you take for granted each and every day.

Mr. Elliott you were born lucky my friend, and don’t sit there and tell me I could careless about Arabs and Iraq because I do and I see past my little house and I know how lucky I am and I know how unlucky I could have been.