Clogging toilets - Aaahhhhggg!!!

Jay,
This is a funny subject, but on a serious note. If your daughter is experiencing an issue with clogging the toilet (an it’s not because she’s using to much TP), then you might want to ask your pediatrician about that. She may be suffering from IBS, or some other easily remedied issue that a simple change in diet, or some minor meds can assist with.
Mark

Jay,
No problem, if they steal the dog’s food they can go in the yard with the dog, then you just turn the hose on them. :wink:

Mark - that was very nice of you to say and to think of her. We have had her to the doctor, more than once, and even had a lower tract GI to see if there was a problem. His solution was Benefiber every morning and more water. We feed her lots of fiber too, but that just creates bulk, and excites the body into moving the stuff out. Some days it is horrendous, others not. But no IBS or that sort of thing. Having lived in South America (still with the associated problems) I thought the same thing regarding IBS. She is healthy otherwise - karate (red belt), basketball, soccer - you know, kid stuff.

I wasn’t intending this as a “funny” subject - it is really aggravating. The suggestions have been great too. Thanks for your concern…!

Doug - when she and the dog play in the yard I DO squirt them with the hose!

You are a good daddy.:slight_smile: