Closed Business FLIR b60 plus other

Business Closing Sale: FLIR b60 with hard case, extra battery and basic FLIR software only $3500 + shipping. Other assorted equipment including Protimeter moisture meters, almost new Sure Test Circuit Analyzer model 61-164 with test cord, tif 8850 gas detector, Extech CO10 carbon monoxide meter, VETO PRO Pack tool bag, other assorted tools. Great package for new inspector or will consider selling individual items. Please contact me directly john@ainhomeinspection.com or by cell: 410-913-6475.

what happened, John?

Forced to close due to the progression of Parkinson’s disease. The business was very successful.

God bless you with your fight with your illness. You are a good man!!

Do you have a moisture meter for sale? If so what type is it. I have a protimeter with just the probes and was looking for the one that does both invasive and non invasive testing.

I am still up in the air on the IR cameras but your sounds like a good one for the price.

I really am sorry you are dealing with an illness. I hope it makes you a stronger person!!

Take care, try to have a merry Xmas!!

How old is B60

b60 purchased new 05/2009. Never dropped, functions as well now as when new. This camera has nice features, perfect for HI. I have a Protimeter Surveymaster ($200), Protimeter Mini ($100) and a Tramex Moisture Encounter Plus ($175). All plus shipping.

keep the faith…

John,
I am sorry to hear about your illness. I am also located in Maryland. If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know. I understand how difficult dealing with such an illness as we are going through the same with a family member. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Again, although we have never met, please call me if I can help in any way. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Bobby Brucksch
Top Notch Inspections, LLC
443-261-9582

Although we never meet and seldom returned comments on each others posts I see your a long time member.In my books anyway. 2005.
I wish you the best and will pray for you to have a full remission.
I know you will not have much problem selling that equipment.
Good manufacture and good equipment.
God bless and keep the faith.
Best to you and your family in the New Year Mr. Evan’s.

Thanks to all.

Still have tramex meter?

Is the Protimeter Surveymaster still available?

Chuck?

John:
I do not know you personally, but my husband and I will have you in our prayers. We will have a prayer circle in our meeting and will send you always positive feed back and hugs for you and your family. From Puerto Rico