CMI Books and Materials

Thanks for the books Nick, received them in the mail today! Awesome stuff!

Yes me too. Thanks!

First the same tool bag, now the same mouse and memo pad. What’s next?

Successful minds think alike :wink:

Shawn, I wish I could say what’s going on with me now. I think a lot of you and if everything works out for me, I can’t wait to share what I’ve done with you and everyone else. It doesn’t involve home inspections, well in a way it kinda does (the future anyway). I can’t say too much right now for certain reasons but for the past month 10/22/2017, I haven’t been able to think straight. Man, I am happy and scared at the same time. I am very, very close to being the luckiest man on this planet. In a way, I already am. I’ve had a rough past couple of years and well I just can’t say anymore right now but I can’t take the smile off of my face. I am probably going to re-read this and if there is anything incriminating making me appear to be a bad boy, I might just delete it. In case I don’t, please don’t mention anything on Facebook if you figure it out. I need a roof over my head until I make this happen. All I can say is what goes around comes around and Michael hit the freaking jackpot big time. I’d even give up home inspection for this one but I won’t have too. All I can think about is growing bigger.

InterNACHI is constantly shipping stuff to members.

Thanks for the CMI books, just got back from holidays and saw the package.

I received my CMI Plaque today. Christmas starts early :slight_smile:

I recieved my plaque today also. Sweetness

What is needed for me to obtain a plaque? (I am a CMI)
I also need to order CMI brochure cards. (I went thru the 6 packs I had)

Congrats on all CMI’s on there achievements and plaques. And thank you Nick and Nachi!!

Customized plaques: http://www.inspectoroutlet.com/cmi-wall-plaque.aspx
CMI brochure cards are FREE, email me your shipping address and I’ll ship you as many as you want.