CMI logo been used in websites Illegal???

Hey Winn Dixie, We need a price check on mountain oysters please, and hurry we need you back up front bagging.:p:p

Again, grow up little boy…call me after 15 years in the business…if you are still around.

Of course, I have to give you credit, at least you are still in business…unlike another one of your circle.

That Inspector needs to attend a **** **** Seminar
he will be able to create 1000 Inspections where none existed prior to his attendance…

• :slight_smile:

He has a circle?

I know some whole markets in Missouri where only 3-4 houses are sold a week.

Bob asks:

Excellent question.

He doesn’t get a pass. He has to offset his experience with education. The 1,000 can be met with a combination of experience (fee-paid inspection jobs) or education (hours of inspection training) combined.

15 years at Winn Dixie? That qualifies you as a Master Bagger.:wink:

To be accepted by the CMI board, you must pass a background check.

There are only 3 CMI’s in Kansas doing home inspections.

Since many Agents here try to always use ASHI inspectors, and these ASHI inspectors can apply to be CMI’s, then, why aren’t they applying in droves?

Perhaps they will not pass the background checks. Agents here are simply not providing the best for their clients, which is required by the NAR.

Buck, Dan and I should be doing at least 50 inspections per week. Not happening.

A) It was 10 years at Publix, B) Your comprehension skills are just as poor as your reports, and C) You probably worked in a bait shop for 15 years, that makes you …

PMB= Publix Master Bagger. “Bagger up front please”.:p:p
Isn’t America great, you can be a Publix bagger one day and then you wake up as a CMI. Unbelievable disservice to the public.

As I have said before, 35 years ago I bagged groceries…for all of six months before I got promoted.
I guess you keep harping on that because you don’t have the balls to put into print, your “credentials”.

Until you do, there is nothing more I have to say to you. You can go back to your circle now.

**So, we have deviate from the real topic and got involved in a pissing contest regarding requirements for a CMI](*,). So, bottom line here is that nobody gives a flying **F()K who and how they use the InterNACHI logos and information:-;;. So, all the trade marks, Register, + … does not matters. :roll:-X-X

We are looking into it, as we always do when it is reported.

Logos Removed.

Thanks to those who let us know.

If anyone knows of a person not qualified, who is using the CMI logo, or Infrared
Certified logo or InterNACHI logo… please let us know. We have always policed
the use of these trademark designations.

Just posting false claims that you know of a janitor who claims he is a CMI does
nothing to solve the issue. I know of qualified CMI’s who have had false claims
spoken against them and they deserve a fair hearing as well. We should not
use the forum to slander those who are playing by the rules, so be very specific.

I have seen more false claims than true ones (by a huge margin). I have seen
a few illegal uses of CMI, but I have never seen someone who actually sent in
a false application that lied to become a CMI. If you really think you know of
anyone, then please provide proof. To simply throw out mocking claims makes
you look bad and those who are qualified should be defended, just as we would
want our reputation defended.

Remember … there are some CMI’s who may only be doing inspections part time
in this slow economy and have another job to support their family. I know of
one person who has over 10 years as an inspector who chooses to do inspections
part time because of his other work. He spent his entire life in construction and
knows more than most people will ever dream of. If you met him, he does not
even hand out business cards for his inspection service. That is his choice and
he is indeed a CMI.

Once a CMI, always a CMI. That designation cannot be taken from you.

When is the ethics committee going to address that issue?

If you feel you have been slandred, the Ethics committee will do nothing until you file a “formal complaint”. The onus is on you to prove your case.

You must file a written complaint to one of the ethic committee members.
Provide proof and details.

• Frank Carrio, Sr.
  • Bill Devries
  • Joe Farsetta
  • Brian Jones
  • Mario Kyriacou
  • Michael Larson
  • Frank Magdefrau
  • Cheryl Nordby
  • Gary Porter

Complaints deal only with issues regarding InterNACHI members.

Nick:-X

Our Logos sstill remains on this guy websites???

http://www.panamacitywindmitigation.com/](http://www.panamacitywindmitigation.com/)

I thought you said it was taken care…off…:roll:

Pretty cool. This guy can even get his clients wind mitigation discounts from heathcare companies like: CIGNA and Blue Cross. Get a wind mitigation inspection from a faux NACHI/CMI inspector and save on your health care insurance :mrgreen: http://www.panamacitywindmitigation.com/testimonials