CMI seeks 12 students to participate in his Home Inspection Mastery course.

12 inspired inspectors needed for home inspection mastery pilot program

If this is a distance coaching program sign me up and send me up.

Yes! This a distance coaching program. You can participate from ANYWHERE! Spots are filling up quickly, so be sure and call or email today!

Thanks. I Called Kimberly and she is sending me the email to sign up.

Interested, but it’s December with two kids, E&O insurance renewal, board of Realtors membership renewal all this month. $ is tight until January.

Is it full or already started?

We aren’t quite full yet. If you are interested, please call or email and we can get you signed up. -Kimberly

Maybe Gary can benefit. He lives there.
I want to know exactly who steve is and why he claims to have the whole thing figured out.
How long has he been in business?
I personally looked him up and found two poor reviews on google and yelp, so obviously not 100% positive feedback. Overall happy clients, but not the claim made.
I don’t mind signing up for something beneficial, but what else besides a post on the board do you have?

Ditto.
Also, Juan, as successful as you’ve been in developing your own systems, why are you so eager to jump at this (which you would likely have to change a lot of stuff that’s currently working)?

Hi Ian,

I understand. The full course will be out in a couple of months and will include a coaching element, too.

I will be having an informational webinar late next week to go over some common questions I’ve been getting and introduce myself. I’d love to see you jump on there. Maybe 90 minutes or so.

In the meantime, do you have any particular issues I can help you with right now? - Steve

Hi Ian,

I understand. The full course will be out in a couple of months and will include a coaching element, too.

I will be having an informational webinar late next week to go over some common questions I’ve been getting and introduce myself. I’d love to see you jump on there. Maybe 90 minutes or so.

In the meantime, do you have any particular issues I can help you with right now? - Steve

Hi Sean,

Happy Saturday and thanks for your input. I know that inspectors are a skeptical and literal bunch by nature so I expected at least one response like yours. I’m intimately familiar with the two reviews you uncovered. They were also followed by my detailed responses. As I’m sure you know, we can’t control what people say and do.

Also, to be perfectly clear, my course is not designed for established inspectors. I’ve tried to work with that group in the past and it’s not worth the trouble - for them or myself. My program is not for everyone. In fact, it’s not for most.

All I can guarantee are extraordinary business results that eliminate all of the problems and hassles that we, as home inspectors, experience - but to get there it will require an outlook and open mind that most established inspectors (for whatever reason) aren’t able to give.

Steve

Wow… if that doesn’t sound like a line from the Hare Krishna playbook, I don’t know what does!

<<Perhaps the Mike Crow playbook>>

:shock:

What do you mean, Jeffrey? I’m Curious ~ Steve

For those of you who are truly curious I’m attaching a link to the letter I wrote Nick that compelled him to do me a favor and start this post in the first place. It tells my story and what my program is about.

I’m not a guru. I’m a home inspector who has worked hard for years to establish himself. Now it’s time to help others do the same - and hopefully better.

http://www.kansas-city-home-inspections.com/nick-letter.htm

That is quite a guarantee Steve.
How can you possibly back that up?

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for contributing.

I totally understand your surprise.

Have you read my letter? That breaks it all down.

Steve

Steve, after quickly viewing your sample report (first 2 sections) of 65 year old house I have a few questions right at the beginning.

1.           Improper  firewall between garage and living space (wall is wood, which by  today's standards is inadequate.  Material should be **2 layers of 5/8"  drywall or 1/2" gypsum board **to maintain 1-hour rated drywall. 

Would you care to explain?

1. Inspected. **Appears Good Or In Working Condition. **

"Asphalt  shingles suffer from cupping/curling shingles, moss growth, thermal  splitting, branch damage, hail damage, and missing aggregate .  These  conditions normally require the  replacement of worn and damaged shingles.  **Contract professional roofing  contractor to evaluate and replace all damaged areas **to restore proper  weather protection and reduce future  moisture damages to home. ** None visible during time of inspection."

**That appears to be very contradicting. First you say appears good or in working condition. Then you say contact a roofing contractor to evaluate and replace damaged areas; After saying thermal splitting, branch damage, hail damage, and missing aggregate,

I’m not sure what the last sentence means.

I read it.
My question remains to be answered.

Hi Christopher,

I’ll be glad to.

First of all, if you look closer you’ll see that item 3.2 is in the major item summary. I didn’t mark it in good condition.

Second, based on all the questions I’ve received over the years I began to recognize that most revolved around the same 4 areas:

1. What do I see?
  2. What do I think caused it?
  3. What do I recommend?
  4. Did the condition cause any other damages?

In the case of the condition above, the client would ask, “ok, so there’s a bad roof…were there any other problems?”

So in order to understand that last sentence you’ll have to read it in context with the sentence above it. if you read them together it’ll make sense. it basically says there was a bad roof and the damages were limited to the shingles.

does that make sense?