COE Violation Proceedures ?

Then they are all peeing in the wind ! Yes ?

Stop playing your games. You know I am talking about the 2 coe violation complaints I sent to you and Chris. You squashed them both for no reason and both were iron clad proven, and that’s the bottom line…

Jim

Nick is desperately trying to deflect this to Chris.

Anyone buying it?

With respect !
James he just stated he was not top of the food chain. so ! Why keep badgering him

Jim, answer the question. Did you first try calling the member yourself? Yes or no?

Nope, not a single word.

Jim

Nick must give the person you are ******** about the opportunity to respond to any charges that Nick decides may move forward.

In other words, Nick is not getting involved.

I have answered hundreds of complaints regarding inspectors through the past 9 years.

ESOP adjudicated a mere handful of complaints (less than 10, I believe) , ALL with professionalism and fairness.

Welcome to the new world.

Joe explains:

True. Try to leave me out of it, especially if you are totally unwilling to try to resolve the issue yourself Jim. If you won’t pickup your phone and call the member, don’t call me or our CEO. Chris is running an enormous global operation.

First of all stop diverting, it makes you look stupid.

This vendor does not take my calls. and he has denied all allegations here on the board. But then I proved that the allegations are in fact valid. You squashed them. Stop being a diverter.

Jim

Really? That seems strange. Email me the member’s name and a few dates and times this week when you’d like to call him… and I’ll arrange it.

I am done with this topic, you are a jokester and a bad one at that.
I used to respect you, now their is no respect to be had.
You have a great organization for Education thanks to your bro Ben and his team who all rock. But as far as a respectable ethical organization? not any longer you tossed all that out the window months ago.

Your recent lack of any leadership and professionalism is pathetic at best.

Later

Jim

So in all reality what’s the purpose of having a Code of Ethics? Is it just based on an Honor System?

Yes. InterNACHI members are doing 11,000 inspections a day. We have staff, on-site, making sure they are abiding by our COE and our SOP on all but 11,000 of those job sites.

Yes!
If NACHI went tits up tomorrow it would be business as usual for me.

Same here, even if they don’t.

It’s a free for all! :smiley:

Yep. InterNACHI ain’t your Momma and no COE can turn an unscrupulous businessman into an angel.

Yep !
The only way I have ever excelled is to be honest .
The golden rule prevails in my life.
Truth being the key to ALL success …Oh Yes !
Liars and cheats get nowhere fast.

You’re truly
The Village Idiot !

Don’t do that Nathan .
Or you will become one of them !
Oh Yes !

Whadda you know, a pledge can’t either. :slight_smile: