Coffee With Ben: Inspector Coaching Session With Inspector Website Builder (IWB)

Coffee With Ben for IWB Clients Apri 22 2023

Coffee With Ben: Inspector Coaching Session

Saturday, April 22, 2023
3:30 PM to 4:30 PM ET

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Grab a coffee and join the live, informal discussion with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko and clients of Inspector Website Builder (IWB). Inspector Website Builder is InterNACHI’s Official Vendor for inspector websites (Visit www.nachi.org/website for details). This business and marketing coaching session over coffee is focused on IWB clients. Anyone can attend the webinar and listen in, but only IWB clients can ask questions and join the conversation.

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-03-30 at 11.47.12 AM

35 registered so far!

Grab a coffee and join the live, informal discussion with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko and clients of Inspector Website Builder (IWB).

Anyone can attend the webinar and listen in, but only IWB clients can ask questions and join the conversation.

Register for Free

1 Like

Nearly 100 people have registered for Saturday afternoon’s coaching session. Fantastic!

Grab a coffee and join the live, informal discussion with InterNACHI’s Ben Gromicko and clients of Inspector Website Builder (IWB).

Anyone can attend the webinar and listen in, but only IWB clients can ask questions and join the conversation.

For more information about Inspector Website Builder (IWB), visit InterNACHI’s Official Vendor for inspector websites at Get a Custom Home Inspector Website Designed by Inspector Website Builder - InterNACHI®.

Saturday, April 22, 2023
3:30 PM to 4:30 PM ET

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

I was very excited to watch this and interact live. Then my phone rang. I did an inspection on a 102 year old house that day, they found my website and called. I have since gotten 2 more inspections in the last week from a google search and then got the lead through InterNACHI. THANK YOU InterNACHI.

That’s perfect. That’s the way it’s supposed to work. Yes! Free inspection job leads from InterNACHI. So, just like Michael did, get certified, get a website, and update your InterNACHI profile with your website address. Thanks, @mbond5.

For more information about Inspector Website Builder (IWB), visit InterNACHI’s Official Vendor for inspector websites at Get a Custom Home Inspector Website Designed by Inspector Website Builder - InterNACHI®.