Colorado Ancillary Services Licence Requirements?

Hello, I am looking to add ancillary services to my home inspections but can’t find concise information anywhere. Are licences required for the following in the state of Colorado, and if so what agency or regulatory body does the licencing?

  1. Mold
  2. Wood Destroying Organisms
  3. Lead
  4. Asbestos
  5. Energy Audits
  6. Commercial Inspections
  7. Radon

Thanks in advance, I appreciate your time.

There is a certification required for asbestos in Colorado.

Colorado also recommends radon testers who have taken our radon course. Read

Thank you!