Come to my marketing presentation in Vegas on Tues, October 4, 9-10AM.

I know they had only a limited amount of rooms at that rate. You could always try calling, sometimes that does work. You should be fine at IP and if you like old cars they have a great collection. I check it out every so often and almost all are for sale. It’s Vegas you’ll have fun.

Thanks and yes I did call which is why I made a fast choice to switch.
The operators handled other hotels and I wanted to be close by so I could fall back into my room if needed.:slight_smile:

See y’all there 1st thru 5th

Sounds good Tim.
Hope a few other guys are going.

Just wish my plane was not called Spirit.(nervous enough about flying as it is).

I’ll be there, but not until Monday night. I’ll be right in the front row for Nick’s presentation bright and early Tuesday morning. I’m sure to stick around for part II later that night in the bar…

You must be married…:slight_smile:
See you there.

Just remember that prostitution is only legal in rural counties of Nevada and only at Brothels. We don’t need and NACHI members in the news.

You sure seem familiar with that law.:twisted:

You can stay at my house Condo and drive there each day—:stuck_out_tongue:

I am Bob. I like to watch the news when they talk about all the Californians that get busted during Hot August Nights. Plus I drive by one and wild horses each time I goto the landfill. Only in Nevada.

:shock: You’re going to miss my 8 hour talk!?

8 Hour Talk…Damn, I’d have to bring my Recliner------:stuck_out_tongue:

No problem, just slap some wheels on it and roll it in. I’ll make a special place for you in the front row :smiley:

I’m estimating somewhere around 200 people in that class right now!

LazyBoy or Bust----:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, but not on purpose. I booked my Vegas trip months before they announced this conference, and as a result, I’ll miss the first two days. I fly in Monday around noon and fly out Sunday around noon.

BTW… there is a good sized bar opposite the sports book (@ Flamingo). Part II @ 8 or 9?

It’s Vegas baby, there’s bars everywhere!

! [/FONT]

We are only going to one class, Dominic’s.

We usually have part of the first page in searches, we want the whole page.:twisted:

More work every year from the net, even the EPA hired us a couple times last month because of the net.

Are you talking about the Vegas conference or the Melbourne conference? I’m guessing Melbourne based on your location. I’m really looking forward to getting down to FL too. It’s been more than 10 years since I’ve been down there. Thanks to Michelle for putting together a great event there!