Coming soon... How to drive traffic to your website.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

My new article “Bumper to Bumper” will be out soon and will help you drive traffic (the good kind) to your website. Coming soon, not too soon, but soon.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: mtimpani

very nice

Thank you, MarkTimpani

www.pridepropertyinspections.com

Originally Posted By: jlerch

We will be watching for the traffic. Soon, and very soon? icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted By: dharris

Morning Nick, I can’t wait to see your new marketing tool. icon_cool.gif

Your not going to admit to your members that the only

way for them to get traffic to their web is by joining a professional org with professional inspectors and an org that markets their members in a professional manner are you?

Originally Posted By: tallen

Hey Dan,

What's going on up North?

I get over 200 hits a day; mostly search engines crawling around. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: dharris

Hi Todd, Just keeping busy, Channel 5 had a HI investigation story on yesterday, ASHI got a couple free plugs, guess my phone will keep a ringing, hopefully at least for another couple days till Nick comes up with his new member benefit that is sure to put me and other non nachi members out of business.

Originally Posted By: tallen

Was it one of those “sting” operations were they make 3 inspectors look like idiots and one inspector look like he can actually talk to the house? icon_wink.gif

You know, the fair and unbiased type of journalism we are so used to seeing these days.

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

is a classic case of the “The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.” Ranking is based much on traffic (high traffic sites like the ones NACHI operates get ranked higher in search engines). The higher you are ranked the more hits you get, the more hits you get the higher your ranking climbs, which gets you more hits, which in turn … You get the point. Our one page www.FindanInspector.US for instance gets more consumer traffic than NAHI’s (not NACHI’s) ENTIRE site!

Another perfect example of this Rich get richer thing in action is the new book that recently came out "21 things every home inspector should know." Despite it being pre-advertised by Dearborn Publishing for almost 9 months, its position in search has fallen under NACHI's mere mention of it a few days ago. Now that is power.

There are other forces helping us too. Negligent referral claims against real estate agents are causing more agents to point their clients toward the internet to "research" (notice the second syllable) and choose their own inspectors. Licensing is wiping out the built up market share equity of many inspectors by leveling all the competitors out so to speak, making the internet the thing to exploit, general mistrust of real estate agents when it comes to recommending an inspector causing more buyers to go online, and just the general continuing trend of the real estate industry (which our industry is tied to) doing more and more online.

I advise every NACHI member that doesn't have a website... to get one. I'll drive the traffic like it was 5 Oclock rush hour ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) .

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: jquinn

gromicko wrote:
I'll drive the traffic like it was 5 Oclock rush hour ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) .

I don't know about elsewhere, but at 5 o'clock in Toronto, the freakin' traffic is stopped. Or, maybe that's what Nicky means.

All aboard !! Take a seat, the train will be leaving shortly...or as soon as the traffic clears.