Coming soon... InterNACHI Inspector Flashlights. Wait till you see these babies!

Hey guys.

If you want a big honkin’ flashlight that is reminds you of the old multi D cell mag lights, this is the one for you. :wink:

I still use my rechargeable stream lights and love them but I will be going over to a decent LED soon.

The darn things get better every few months.

There will be a small, 300 lumen version using a CREE Q5 LED bulb, two different medium 600 lumen versions using CREE XML T6 LED bulbs, and a large 1,000 lumen version using a super bright CREE XML LED bulb. All flashlights use rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and are weatherproof.

…Along with your money. You have read all the comments from CMIs about how much money those 3 little words (Certified Master Inspector) make them?

Here’s one I use (small one) 1000 Lumens LED, rechargeable battery, $7.99.

A larger one I use, fits in the palm of your hand. 1000 Lumens LED, rechargeable battery, $12.00.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00934M9YO/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Both work great.

Yawn… :blank:

Here’s one I use (small one) 1000 Lumens LED, rechargeable battery, $7.99.

A larger one I use, fits in the palm of your hand. 1000 Lumens LED, rechargeable battery, $12.00.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00934M9YO/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Both work great.

I have to have the yellow lens on an inspection (technical reasons).
And I have to have the carrying case on an inspection (marketing reasons).
www.certifiedmasterinspector.org/flashlight

Okay… were up to about $50 now, saving about $950 for other options.

Next!

The only way Certified Master Inspector costs you money is if you aren’t one. Those 3 little words sell more inspections for more money than all of my zillions of marketing programs put together. I’ll keep trying but I’ll likely die of old age before I come up with anything that can compete with CMI. It says it all to consumers in less than 1 second. How can I top that?