commercial 4-pt

I don’t normally do commercial work, but I have been ask to do a 4-pt on two seperate stores. One is a stand alone buildiing the other has a residential property attached at the rear. My question is : Is there a form (kinda like the citizens 4-pt form used on residential) for commercial properties? Also how would this be priced? Based on what factors.

I would check with the insurance company that is requiring it. Price it for what you think it is worth.