Commercial class in your state?

Atlanta, Georgia or Greenville, SC would be nice locations! :slight_smile:

GODFREY, IL !!!

wait, no one wants to come here.

St Louis for sure.

Illinois. please

I do like St. Louis

ATLANTA, soon. Larry Brown

We would love to have it in Orlando. I will do all the leg work if you guys are interested?

Hi to all,
It is with great regret that I have to announce that the New Hampshire Commercial Building Inspectors Course slated for May 3rd, 4th and 5th has been canceled.

I did not have the details as to why but Tom Rausch the Event Coordinator will be posting more details soon. I was really looking forward to this course, and I am sure that NACHI will have others sometime this year.

Warmest regards,

I’m really sorry to hear that Frank. :frowning: I sure hope people haven’t put out too much money preparing for this. I had the same thing happen with one of my events last year, and it’s very distressing. :frowning:

i was wonding about a class in ohio, i emailed frank about his in nh never got a responds so i am looking 4 another location that is having one

Hi to all,
I would like everyone to know that the person to contact about any and all upcoming Commercial Building Inspection courses is Mr. Tom Rausch.

You can send a letter or e-mail to him at NACHI National Headquarters.

I am extremely disappointed that the course in New Hampshire was canceled. However I had absolutely no control as to the final outcome. We hope to have this course sometime later this year.

I do not have any time, dates, or other information.

It might happen, but then again it might not. If I get any information at all I would be more than happy to share with all of you.

Frank,

Do you know if Mike Nelson will be teaching any of the new NACHI material?

I enjoyed his presentation and style in Denver.

Hi Mike!
Good to hear from you again!:smiley: I have no idea if Mike Nelson will be presenting any more classes.I certainly hope he does,as he has a very good grasp on the subject matter and is an outstanding and highly professional speaker!

I too am very sorry this happened, it looked like everything was a go, and when I got back from Belize, everything had been cancelled or postponed, I think these classes may still happen, but it all comes down to money, and nobodies talkin about exactly what the holdup is, something about diferent programs, cost per students, deaths in the family etc. I am still planning on flying all over the country to do these classes, just have to wait for the powers that be to get off their butts and get a deal done. once again, I apologize.

I hope no one bought a non-refundable plane ticket.

I would also like to attend this course, Please post enrolling details.

Stephen,
please look at post number 27 listed above!

The New Hampshire course is canceled
Hi to all,
It is with great regret that I have to announce that the New Hampshire Commercial Building Inspectors Course slated for May 3rd, 4th and 5th has been canceled.

I did not have the details as to why but Tom Rausch the Event Coordinator will be posting more details soon. I was really looking forward to this course, and I am sure that NACHI will have others sometime this year.

Warmest regards,

Frank,
Thank you for getting back to me. Too bad the course was cancelled. I look forward to it being rescheduled.

Steve, Have you taken the ITA commercial course? I took it in CT 2 years ago and it was very good.

Thanks Pete,
I know some of the guys at ITA, I will look and see what they have going on. I just was curious as to the “flavor” of the NACHI course.

Steve, I believe that what NACHI comes up with will be just as good if not better, but there is nothing wrong with taking both courses, even though I took ITAs I will definitely attend NACHIs!!