CommercialNet offers exclusive PocketINSPECT deal to InterNACHI members.

>> How would you make it easier for my clients and future clients to contact me and book inspections?

The PocketINSPECT webapp is a web-based system. This means no “phone app” is required. It doesn’t even matter if your clients and future clients own smartphones. In that regard, PocketINSPECT is “adaptive” to any modern browser whether on a desktop or smartphone.

As far as booking an inspection, PocketINSPECT includes integrated forms that allow you to collect all sorts of data from prospects and clients. Forms currently included are:

• Request Inspection
  • Satisfaction Survey (Quality Assurance Questionnaire)
  • Offer a Referral

Most inspectors have a hard time asking for referrals and lead, and most of your clients simply cannot think of anyone they can refer off the top of their heads. Sometimes, you really don’t even want to ask for referrals when they have so much going on with the stress of just trying to buy (or sell) a home. PocketINSPECT provides them with a tool they can go back to provide you with more leads at a later date. Combine this your ability to monetize Home Maintenance Advisory services (also built into PocketINSPECT), and you’ll see that PocketINSPECT’s primary purpose is to facilitate “keeping in touch” without having to spam cheesy articles just to remind people you are “still alive”.

Deleted since the issues is resolved.

If I prove that you are lying, will you promise to refund all the money you screwed fellow inspectors out of? I have already spent too many hours dealing with you on this matter, so I want something out of this for the other members who you took money from and did not provide the product.

The other inspectors who got screwed out of their money do to this product that never happened, please post. If Robert wants to do business on this board, he at least needs to pay back the inspectors’ money back.

Mr. Humphries … I know you have been away for a while and are unaware as to NACHI’s new method of accommodating vendors who are willing to offer a deal to its members.

Allow me to explain.

First, you need to identify yourself differently … R. Nathan Humphries would be a good start.

Second, when an inspector mentions something that you have done that is inconsistent with what you have published, you do two things every time. You lie and accuse the inspector of being a “moron”. If that fails to work, you threaten the inspector with a frivolous lawsuit.

Third, eventually, enough complaints with the ethics committee will be filed against you to warrant either an expulsion or suspension of your membership … but that’s okay. Claim that it never happened, continue to lie about your products and mail Nick a green shirt with your logo on it.

People will still hate you … but you will continue to have access to members and P.T. Barnum’s predicted birthrate of new clients will still manage to help you make a few dollars.

Hope this helps.

Robert you are a lying piss of crap. You did not do a single thing except steal my money. My second payment that you are referring to did not bounce. You told me you had made an error in billing and then you refunded the second payment after I complained. You still have my first payment, which you have never refunded nor I have I received the product I purchased (Notice you did not say anything about the first payment I made). Please show me where my first payment bounced. There was a very good reason why you was chased out of NACHI.

I was copied the following email that was alleged to have been received by R. Nathan Humphries from PayPal. It appears to substantiate Mr. Braun’s statements concerning these events.

It is also worthy of note that … first, records of payments could not be found. Then came records of non-payments and alleged insufficient funds. Now, a record showing a receipt of payment for $160 and a cancelled second installment.

Looks like somebody needs to send Nick a green shirt … and fast.

Nick … you might have to wait a little while for that shirt. R. Nathan Humphries seems, thus far, to be able to back up his claims better than his namesake. :wink:

You just poked a hole in what you are claiming. You are claiming PayPal said no money was transferred the second time around, but I got charged an overdraft or an NSF fee? Banks do not charge fees when money is not moved.

Robert, also show me this product you did design work on for me?

Everybody go to their Gmail account and compare the page when you search for a name. Notice how your page has a date and Roberts screen shot does not.

Now go to the PayPal video. Notice it says a payment was “canceled” In that same frame, look at what they say “canceled” means.

I do want to apologize for my inaccuracy in post #27. I gave Robert too much credit. Apparently according to his video, I canceled the second payment. He did not come up with the any product, so I was not going to allow him to take any more of my money. Robert needs to understand that when he makes promises to furnish a product, does not provide that product but still keeps the inspector’s money, one NACHI member will tell another and so on.

Again Robert, where is my product that you said you designed for me and acknowledged I made payment on?