Communist Party Support Dems

I don’t think of him as a fool. But at times he sounds really stupid. His Dad did not sound stupid. But most of the time Bush junior sounds like his brain has gone AWOL. He is a smart person… but his actions produce the opposite of what he says they will. Then he refuses to admit his mistakes. This is a sign of weakness in a lot of people’s eyes. I don’t picture Bush being remembered as one of the great presidents. The historians will smash him.

I actually considered voting for a variety of Democrats today, but after reading this thread, I’ve finally realized that such an incautious vote, so frivolously-cast, would do little but give succor, haven and support to the insipid Communist-pinko, terrorist-supporting, fag marriage-defending, higher taxing, Eastern (or is it Hollywood?) liberal elite, moral minority, Terry Schiavo-killing, Clinton-giveaway, bleeding-heart subversionists who are ruining our country.

Say…before we run off to the polls, could any among you paragons of virtue go-for a hit of meth and a piece of MAN DERRIERE??? Just checking. I’ve always found that it it’s prudent to be relaxed and in just the proper frame-of-mind before going out and making any momentuous decision(s).

Prescott Bush was one of 7 Directors of Union Bank, in 52’ the assets of UBC were unfrozen and Prescott received $1.5 million for his one share…there were 4000 shares…a pretty good sized chunk of money back in 52. The UBC was set up to launder Nazi Party money through Thyssen’s Bank in Holland…Walker and Bush knew who of the connection …so what was false about what I said?

There was also the Nazi Connection in 88’:

“…Two months before the November 1988 presidential election, a small newspaper, Washington Jewish Week,
disclosed that a coalition for the Bush campaign included a number of outspoken Nazis and anti-Semites. The
article prompted six leaders of Bush’s coalition to resign. According to Russ Bellant, Nazi collaborators involved in the Republican Party included:
1.Radi Slavoff, GOP Heritage Council’s executive director, and head of “Bulgarians for Bush.” Slavoff was a
member of a Bulgarian fascist group, and he put together an event in Washington honoring Holocaust
denier, Austin App.
2.Florian Galdau, director of GOP outreach efforts among Romanians, and head of “Romanians for Bush.”
Galdau was once an Iron Guard recruiter, and he defended convicted Nazi war criminal Valerian Trifa.
3.Nicholas Nazarenko, leader of a Cossack GOP ethnic unit. Nazarenko was an ex-Waffen SS officer.
4.Method Balco, GOP activist. Balco organized yearly memorials for a Nazi puppet regime.
5.Walter Melianovich, head of the GOP’s Byelorussian unit. Melianovich worked closely with many Nazi
groups.
6.Bohdan Fedorak, leader of “Ukrainians for Bush.” Fedorak headed a Nazi group involved in anti-Jewish
wartime pogroms.
The Philadelphia Inquirer ran an article on the Bush team’s inclusion of Nazis (David Lee Preston, “Fired Bush
backer one of several with possible Nazi links,” September 10, 1988.) The newspaper also ran an investigative
series on Nazi members of the Bush coalition. The article confirmed that the Bush team included members
listed by Russ Bellant…”
http://www.bartcop.com/nazigop.htm

Then there’s Karl Rove who’s grandfather grandfather who helped run the Nazi Party, and helped build the Birkenau Death Camp.

The Apple doesn’t Fall Far

I’m going to listen to The Chieftans!

Ella, Frank, Ray, Mel…

Your doing fine Cheryl… keep going…I like it when people at least talk it out with each other.

I’m back! Why thank you Lawrence.
We are what we are. Some of my best friends are Republicans. (yikes) and we have lots of lively talks. I don’t read much of the copy and paste stuff. But I do appreciate it when people take the time to explain their point of view in a nice manner. It’s fun eh?

It is good to hear from mature people as yourself that can
keep such a good nature in a discussion.

Thanks for being you. I enjoy reading your post.

Thank you John…thanks for being you too. (I enjoy being liked)

I will be back after I go look at the news and see if the Democrats are smearing the Repubs yet. tee hee (jes kidding)

sorta

Who is killing ‘innocent’ people?

Most of the deaths in Iraq for the last year have been Iraqis killing Iraqis. We have nothing to do with it.

Where are Americans killing ‘innocent’ people?

Forget about “a lot of people’s eyes”. What do you think? Do you feel (or think. Two different things.") that he does not care, work and agonize over every single death?

It is always clarifying to consider based upon your own thoughts rather than being concerned about what others (as you percive it) feel.

That is what a democracy is all about. People talking, discussing (rationally) and thinking about such things.

Clarity is much more important than agreement. If one is clear and tries to make sure that they are understood and understand. That is the key.

I agree, Cheryl.

Good discussion. Always discuss, talk, chare.

Iron sharpens iron. We all learn, challange and help each other. Exchange and learn. We all grow from the process.

The Communist News Network (aka CNN) has projected that the Democrats have gained control over the House of Reps. This is going to be an amusing two years…exactly what will be needed to ensure a Republican presidential victory in 2008.

On this, Jim, we can agree.

Just think! Pelosi, third in line for the Presidency!

And just after Halloween!

How about 2nd in line.

And if MT, MO and VA go Democrat, that leaves Byrd in 3rd position. Wooo Hooo