computer software desktop

Originally Posted By: RD MOORE
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

is there anybody out there…got any software for an computer to do reports, without having to pay $ 600.00 for it. PREFERABLY FREE…please e-mail me and let me know ??? GOOFY67@EARTHLINK.COM thank you RM

Originally Posted By: jpope

eusa_doh.gif

Send me a copy too

--
Jeff Pope
JPI Home Inspection Service
"At JPI, we'll help you look better"
(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: britchie

I would like some info also.

Bruce

Originally Posted By: jbehling

RD MOORE wrote:
PREFERABLY FREE......please e-mail me and let me know ???? GOOFY67@EARTHLINK.COM thank you RM

![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

Good Luck.

Originally Posted By: dbowers

This is not a "not-for-profit business. If you’re getting into the business you will need to BUY equipment, tools, report forms or software, etc.

Originally Posted By: Guest

The email address says it alll

Originally Posted By: jmurray

RD MOORE wrote:
is there anybody out there......got any software for an computer to do reports, without having to pay $ 600.00 for it. PREFERABLY FREE......please e-mail me and let me know ???? GOOFY67@EARTHLINK.COM thank you RM

![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif) Oh!

--
"A little less conversation and a little more action"!

Originally Posted By: britchie

Dan, thanks for your post, it was hugely enriching.

Bruce

Originally Posted By: rmoore2

[quote="

Originally Posted By: jgallant

RD MOORE wrote:
is there anybody out there......got any software for an computer to do reports, without having to pay $ 600.00 for it. PREFERABLY FREE......please e-mail me and let me know ???? GOOFY67@EARTHLINK.COM thank you RM

If you have an internet-capable computer, try ReportHost at http://www.reporthost.com It's a web-based report writing service. Free to sign up, 15 free reports for NACHI members (10 otherwise). Clients and realtors will love your reports, especially if you use a digital camera.

--
-Jim Gallant
Owner, All Point Home Inspections - Poulsbo, WA www.allpointinspections.com
Co-founder, ReportHost (Web-based report writing service) www.reporthost.com

Originally Posted By: rchoreyii

Does this report host work on Pocket PC’s

Ron Chorey

LAS CRUCES Home Inspections

rchorey@comcast.net

rchoreyii@nm.nachi.org

Originally Posted By: jgallant

rchoreyii wrote:
Does this report host work on Pocket PC's

It could if you had an internet connection, although we hadn't intended this use. For a more detailed explanation of the workflow, visit http://www.reporthost.com/howItWorks.asp

--
-Jim Gallant
Owner, All Point Home Inspections - Poulsbo, WA www.allpointinspections.com
Co-founder, ReportHost (Web-based report writing service) www.reporthost.com

Originally Posted By: gwells

I am a home inspector but I also developed Home Inspection Reporting Software which is available through Management Science Institute.

There are three versions of the Report on the CD. There is an Excel version, a PDF version and an OpenOffice version.

If you do not have Excel or a PDF editor, you can use the OpenOffice version. The OpenOffice program, which is similar to Microsoft Office, is included on the CD. We are an authorized distributor of OpenOffice and you can register your copy at www.OpenOffice.org

The Excel version is the most popular. I use both the Excel and PDF versions. There are also add-in pages for "common areas" if you do multi-family or commercial buildings.

Our reporting software is in use by more than 500 inspectors throughout the US and Canada. Many of the inspectors using our Reporting System are NACHI members.

The Reporting system is only one component of our Home Inspection Business System which sells for $59.99 plus $4.85 for shipping and handling. I am pleased to be able to offer it to NACHI members for a special discounted price of $49.99, which includes free USPS Priority Mail shipping (US only, Canada will be mailed Air Mail parcel post).

Members may contact me to ask questions. My e-mail address is george@msi.ms. My phone number is 419-885-2631.

An order may be placed directly by making a PayPal Payment to "msi@msi.ms" (leave out the quotation marks). Put your NACHI membership number and chapter affiliation (if any) in the comments section. Also, please e-mail me to let me know that you have placed your order directly through PayPal and I will make sure that it is processed immediately.

The Home Inspection Business System can also be purchased by mailing a check or money order to:

Management Science Institute
P.O. Box 326
Sylvania, Ohio 43560-0326

When ordering by mail, include your NACHI membership number to qualify for the discount and free shipping. We sell a variety of home inspection related items so please also mention that the order is for the Home Inspection Business System CD.

George Wells

Originally Posted By: gwells

In my earlier post, I mentioned MSI’s Reporting Software but I forgot to mention that we have a much more detailed description on the NACHI web site at http://www.nachi.org/georgewells.htm

There is also a link to the eBay store on that page for those of you who prefer to buy through eBay. We sometimes sell the Home Inspection Business System on eBay for as low as $39.99 plus shipping and handling. Your NACHI price of $49.99 is a guaranteed price and includes free USPS Priority shipping and handling.

George Wells

Originally Posted By: ktrice

I just purchased this software this week i’m waiting on it to be delivered. I would like to say that i’m looking forward to getting it and using it. Once i get it i will post something on it and how it performs.

Ken Trice “MAB-MEMBER”

918-855-4484

NACHI Oklahoma Chapter President

www.tricehomeinspections.com

www.superteesembroidery.safeshopper.com