Congrat's Obama

Whats all this talk about ACORN.

We are allowed to vote as many times as we want in Chicago.

I strongly believe that Canadians should restrain themselves from discussing politics with colleagues from south of our border. American democracy is unique - and is run by two fanatic and uncompromising ideologies regardless of the consequences. Once a Republican - always a Republican. The same applies to generations of Democrats.

However - I personally think that the entire US political system “*stinks” *if rigged voting machines might decide the outcome of the next election to prevent a “black” contender to move into the “White House.”

**RUDOLF REUSSE - TORONTO **

Is that your opinion or do you just make WAG about U.S. elections?

Jason, you are delusional. If Obama is elected, it will be one of the worst things that ever happened to the USA. Unfortunately the Republican party chose a leftist Republican over a couple of really good Republicans like Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee. Regardless, anything is better than a communist like Obama.

As for our recent election, I can’t help but find it funny how you liberals keep trying to spin a conservative victory into a defeat. As the title of a book written by Michael Savage states: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. That is the only explanation I can find to explain Liberal math:

Liberal loss of seats + Conservative gain in seats = Conservative loss??

As George stated, no opposition party will dare pull the election trigger meaning Harper and the Conservatives will be able to govern like a majority without one.

I’m interested to see how you will spin that. :smiley:

We do. :frowning:

However, at least there are less Liberals now. :slight_smile:

I strongly believe that I (and anyone else) can discuss politics with friends south of the border (and anywhere else for that matter) anytime. I believe in something referred to as freedom of speech.

We can only hope! That was a great show! During a great period!

As usual, you have it backwards again. You obviously don’t watch the news.

Very well said, thanks.

http://www.cagle.com/working/080710/lester.jpg

I really loved Ron Paul he would of been the best choice for the U.S. and the whole world. Shame the bankers tried to shut him out. He is the only candidate that made sense to me.

Welcome President Obama !

You guys got it right once again, took you 8 years though…

Thanks alot Michael, we really need that again:twisted:
After 5 years of Ontario liberal government we are now officially a “have not” province. For the first time ever we get transfer payments, sorry Alberta, we are now depending on you. Free health care? 60% of our income goes to taxes, I guess we get free roads, free education, free streetlights any more free stuff and I’m broke!!:shock: Good luck tonight Michael

Duh Chris. No one wanted Grandpa and Caribou Barbie as they ran their campaign like the Idiots the are. :D:D

Allah be praised. And may ALL the GODS be happy. :twisted:

Ah Michael your cartoon rebuttals remind me of the cartoonish candidates your party chose to run. And the cartoonish way they have been running our country.

Thank god that is going to be over soon.

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/lk_mccain_500.gif

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/political-pictures-john-mccain-o-face-custard-filling.jpg