Congrats to Canadian Hockey Team.

We got a clean sweep with both curling and hockey.

I take it no other teams showed up? (just teasing ), well the beer drinking can continue with celebrating the wins

See, that’s the problem with such an early start…the beer runs out before the stores are open to buy more…

Are sure you are Canadian ? no emergency back up beer. good god man what if there is a national disaster .:shock:

Daniel even if it did do you honestly think you would even get near the door.:mrgreen:

One correction Roy, that fridge for all Canadians, not just the Athletes.

My cousin works for Own The Podium and he was kind enough to text me pictures from his ice side seats for the gold medal game today and celebratory beers from the famous red fridge just now.

That’s the trouble with the Olympics…too many sports on TV and not enough time to get to the store to re-stock the backyard…and there is the reason why Canadians like winter sports…we can store all of the beer outside and it stays cold.

That is what I posted
( Best of all, the beer is free](Canada’s Olympians enjoy passport to free beer) for all who carry Canadian passports. )

If you go to the web site I posted they show Canadians giving beer to all who where able to find a Canadian with a pass post in hand.

Anybody HOME?
Team USA was eliminated!
Team Canada won it all, male & female!
BRAVO to TEAM CANADA as they are a SHRINKING NUMBER as international members INTEGRATE the team!

G