Considered double trapped?

Ran across this today, I have read several similar posts to this one but I’ve noticed the answers vary a lot depending on the configuration, therefor wanted to get everyone’s opinion on this specific one. Would you call it out as improper installation? Thank !

No, it is not.
Actually, seeing as there is an AAV installed, that is the preferred method given the conditions for best available venting, (except for the right hand trap being too small diameter piping).

Also… the DW drain is incorrect.

1 Like

I appreciate the help, thanks Jeffrey.

1 Like

@mwilles how did you miss this?

1 Like

LOL I guess I’ve been to busy working. Looks OK to me.

1 Like

No problem with the use of 2x santee outside like that instead of 2x fixture fitting which would definitely be required inside a wall for snaking purpose?

Saw this today Simon. I take my contractors plumbing exam for South Carolina on the 21st. Something tells me I’m going to pass with flying colors.

1 Like

Amazing! Did the homeowner solve the anti gravity conundrum?

I thought I saw everything when I moved from Chicago to New Mexico. South Carolina has so many more possibilities to offer.

Who are you on the run from, come on! :smiley: chi > mexico > carolinas :smiley:

1 Like

If you knew where I worked when I lived in New Mexico you wouldn’t believe me. You wouldn’t believe what I did for work either. Ya gotta stay one step ahead.

1 Like