Constructsure seeking Inspectors for draw inspections

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I’m not going to repeat it all here, but y’all may want to check out the “Contructsure” thread on Inspection News at www.inspectionnews.com message boards.

Constructure seeks local inspectors to do construction draw inspections.

I'd love to hear some positive stories about them if you know any.

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com

Originally Posted By: ismetaniuk

This membership was a big waste of my time!

Igor

Top To Bottom Inspections

Glen Spey, NY

Originally Posted By: ecrofutt

I post some of my own things, like interesting pics, or questions I have on various forums, sometimes duplicating them. That is because not all people chose to participate in all forums, thus I get feedback I would not get by multiple posts & participation.

I don't copy posts from one site to another. This is an open forum. If
someone wants to see it they can come here. If someone wants to see InspectionNews, they can go there.

I do thank you for the feedback but would hope to see at least one positive experience with them. Unfortunately, I've pretty much just seen negative. Thus, perhaps this post will save some of our Members and others who view the forum some headache and hassle such as you have experienced.

At least, they'll go in with their eyes wide open.

--
Erby Crofutt
B4U Close Home Inspections
Georgetown, Kentucky

www.b4uclose.com

Originally Posted By: jremas

Don’t bother, I just got paid for work that I did in April. The only reason that I got paid is that I accepted an inspection and held it hostage until they paid me. They have had finance trouble for a long time. I am still not up to date with them. Bad move unless you like to work for free or wait 6 months to get paid.

Jeff Remas
REMAS Inspections, Inc.
Northeastern PA & the Poconos
www.NEPAinspector.com

570-362-1598

Originally Posted By: rwhitehouse

They owe me $360 for inspections dating from Sept 03 thru Nov 03. I still have not gotten paid.

Originally Posted By: rwills

I did one job for them late in 2002, it took me several emails and letters and 6 months to get paid. "Fool me once…

Bob Wills - MAB Chairman

BW Inspection Services

Warminster, Pa.

http://www.bwinspections.com

Originally Posted By: B Ray

Is everyone saying that" money" is that important,come on they can’t be that bad icon_lol.gif Seems like somebody always wants something for FREE

Originally Posted By: jonofrey

Bump, I guess.

These guys just sent me a draw inspection two years after I first registered with them. I declined. Looks like they may have some work for someone in Houston if they want it.

--
Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.