Consumer in Boulder, CO needs an InterNACHI inspector.

Hi there - I live in Boulder. I’ve been trying to get to the bottom of a water intrusion/condensation problem for the last 6 months. Water seeping into my living room from the top of the outside wall, not due to roof leaking. James from Bestway Insulation was the last person to look into this and did an energy audit to help locate the cause of the problem. He also suggested I contact INTERNACHI, thinking that someone from your organization might be more knowledgeable and helpful. I see that you are more of a membership/education organization. Would I be best off just picking someone from your list, or could you recommend someone local that might have some expertise in my particular issue? Thanks - Linda Flinkman

Linda Flinkman