Consumer Product Recal

Thanks… you are welcome to your opinion just like you said when a post was for Canadians with Canadian information should have (: Except your original post did not contain any link from the Southern Gazette and you did not credit any wording or article from the Southern Gazette. :slight_smile:

I will carry on trying to help others… well you can do as you wish all the best .
I can not understand why some must keep attacking others . Roy

Robert, you apologized for dragging the committee into your spat and I though we had a good phone call understanding. Please respect that: Embarrassed - Canadian Home Inspectors - InterNACHI®️ Forum Post #3.

Thank you, Robert. We appreciate it.

Roy,

This is why I have rejected every friend request that you have sent me through this board. Messageboard friendships are not weapons. This is not the first time you have tried this trick. Friendship numbers are as meaningless as post counts. Individuals who sport high friendship counts get them because they solicit others for it the most and other inspectors are too polite to reject them. Don’t try to attach any more significance to it than that.

You reached chronological maturity long ago, now let’s try to achieve a little parity in emotional maturity too.

Chuck Do your thing … All the best Roy .

My question was to Doug .You are the one who got upset from earlier about a post Robert made giving information to Canadians . see post 5

Now why did a place for Canadian InterNACHI inspectors, and other home inspectors in Canada to discuss local home inspection topics, get all this unneeded attention?

There is plenty of space on the InterNACHI message board for members to avoid members. As well, there is the ignore button.

Ridiculous bullying and intimidation, truly.

Just because someone sends you a friendship request does not mean they will answer it positively.
Your words verbatim, “You really are dense, aren’t you?”

Mr. Stephen Stanczyk, with all due respect to the honorable member, you are totally of the mark saying InterNACHI friends amount to smoke. Shame On You.

Friends are connections. Friends are how you accumulate your standings at InterNACHI. Friends drive messages. Friends talk about what you talk about. Friends refer friends. Friends support you.
On LinkedIn, Facebook and other developed social media sites, friends and connections that can market you, help you connect to other markets, and help you during your relationship.

“As iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens another.” It does not read, As iron sharpens iron, one man sharpens himself.

Maybe if you responded sensibly, and without being so critical of everyone/everything, you just might gain some friends.
Wishing you peace and happiness Mr. Stephen Stanczyk…

You are so addlebrained.

First: The friendship list on this message board is a one sided program. You can add anyone as a friend and they won’t even know it. They do not have to respond or reply. You can call someone a friend, it doesn’t mean they are your friend.

Second: If you could read and write proper sentences, you would see that my response to Roy was that his constant use of the number of friends listed on a personal profile was nothing but smoke. If someone has 100 friends and 99 of them never knew you added them, the fact your profiles shows you have 100 friends MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Try having Ray write better responses for you.

Refill your prescription and stop using generics.

W.A.F.I.2

We need to go back to a more accurate system…

Q 1: Nope. But I will say that I don’t troll around the message board sending wimpy messages to people asking “please sir, will you be my friend?”

Q 2: Nope. But I will say I have better things to do than spend my day prowling around the internet looking for things to post just to increase my posting count. ( see below)

In general, I don’t really give a rat’s azz what you or anybody else thinks or has to say. I have better things to do with my life!

PS I thought I should expand my first response. That’s the reason for the edit.

Cheers

Worth repeating.

Chuck, although some may agree, while others not, friendship requests are a useful tool thought out a business relationships.

My thoughts, the idea attached to InterNACHI’s reasoning, behind asking colleagues to be friends, is to prepare members to be accustomed to, the significance of reaching out, and accepting, or denying, requests such as this.

Best regards.
Robert