Consumption Has Recovered, Jobs Will Follow

Who knows, much of life is a self-fulfilling prophecy here is a quote which hangs in my wall, take it for what it’s worth. :smiley:

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company… a church… a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past… we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you… we are in charge of our Attitudes.”** ~ Charles R. Swindoll**

Here’s my attitude: Americans need to STOP consuming and stop spending money on stupid plastic crap. If there isn’t a Home Depot or a Staples at the mall, there is no reason to go there.

And get out of the stock market… invest in YOUR own business. Buy a new tool, take a course, print some brochures. Buy a roll of 100 postage stamps and see how quickly you can use them up by mailing letters that ask for inspection business from members of local investor clubs, past clients, agents, bank officers, local attorneys. If you pick something up to purchase and it doesn’t feed your business or your family, put it down.

I see no recovery, only the opposite. Brevard County Florida will lose 7000 jobs due to the Presidents cancelling of the manned space program this week. View the lie here:

Jeff Tatlock
BEACHSIDE Home Inspection
www.beachsideinspection.com

7000 lost jobs? That’s 7000 more wannabe home inspectors in Florida that need a licensing class.:wink: