Convicted for Removal of Asbestos.

Oh yeah is a reliable source lolol. You really need to get a life i witness in my life time
seen it with my eyes population went down in the dumpers and then they stopped spraying it came back in a few years .
Do not be such a tool . let them start spraying again as you drink your organic milk

I hear it attacks fatty cells so only you will have to worry about brain damage lol

DDT was to blame for the decline in your National bird , but i guess thats ok with you too

Wrong again.

Long since disproved. But don’t let facts get in the way of your irrational beliefs.

Those voices you hear are lying. Get help. :wink:

They(Africa) are begging us to help them pay for DDT and save millions from agony and death.

DDT and the truth

You most have shares in the chemical companies , many studies also prove the other side of the fence . same old bull****, depends on who is lobbying

Same old BS, blame the messenger. Ignore the facts. :roll:

Chemical companies love selling expensive substitutes.

DDT is extremely cheap to produce.

Yet, you are OK will millions dieing just because you refuse to pay attention to reality.

Wayne, you are just plain wrong on this one.

I guess you are like Scrooge and want to “decrease the surplus population”:shock:

Again show me don’t just spout off without facts.:mad:

http://www2.ucsc.edu/scpbrg/pefaddt.htm

Once endangered, peregrine falcons thrive in Portland’s urban landscape, Audubon finds

I’m still waiting for the evidence that DDT hurts anyone.

Don’t forget, not using it has already killed millions of people.