Courting Korean community

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

NACHI is going after the Korean community to generate more inspection work for members. http://www.nachi.org/nachikr.htm The affluent Korean community speaks English, but only as a second language. This market goes largely ignored by both the real estate and inspection industries. We want our members to tap that market.

Nick

Note: You must have Asian Language Support enabeled to be able to read those pages.

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Nick, that’s great but how about covering other communities ? up here in New England we have a very large Spanish speaking population, indeed spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in North America.

Regards

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

in Korean. They are referring all their Korean employees to NACHI.org After that we’ll do German. We picked up another country when we got a member from Nassau Bahamas today. Perhaps we should be the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.

Nick

Now that has a really nice ring to it icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

But why limit ourselves there, what about the pan-galactic association of home inspectors ??

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

We are now the largest association geographically here on earth but if anyone knows how to register one of those stars I think we need to start a Chapter in another Galaxy.

I'm not joking, let's register a star as "NACHI." I'll even officially schedule a Chapter meeting for 8204 A.D.

Russel Kirk should be President.

Nick

Originally Posted By: rray

Hey, where’d all these pictures come from? Or as the British would say, Hey, from where did all these pictures come?

There is a NACHI star out there. It is a planet in the Delta Quadrant and is inhabited by the Nachians. They are a peaceful race who spend all their time caring for others.

Capt. Janeway discovered their world while fleeing the Borg. Although the Borg tried to assimilate the Nachians, it seems the Nachians have a natural immunity and defense towards aggressive races, such as CREIA and ASHI. Capt. Janeway noted in her log that she thought they would make great members of the Federation of Planets and the first from the Delta Quadrant.

Since Capt. Janeway's discovery, they have joined the Federation of Planets and some of their people are now living on Earth. The interesting thing is that all members of their race are called "Joe." Capt. Janeway thought the male members were Josephs and the female members Josephines. Some of their people on Earth still go by the name Joe, but some have taken more Earthly names, like Nick, Russel, Jeff, Gerry, etc.

--
Home inspections. . . .
One home at a time.

Hi Russel, now that is funny icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif I had been wondering which planet some of the Joe’s came from, thanks for putting me straight.

Gerry out

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Originally Posted By: jhagarty

icon_question.gif

Joseph Hagarty

HouseMaster / Main Line, PA
joseph.hagarty@housemaster.com
www.householdinspector.com

Phone: 610-399-9864
Fax : 610-399-9865

HouseMaster. Home inspections. Done right.

Gerry:

I posted a Spanish section up but I have to get my buddy Juan to fix it up so it reads correctly. After he has it ready I'll get links to it on all the Hispanic real estate web-sites.

http://www.nachi.org/espanol.htm

Nick