Crab and other seafood..

http://www.ahror.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=8

Pronounced gooey duck. :wink:

another name for it is Rasputin’s P***s. :smiley: Yes, they do look like they need a condom.

I often wonder to myself whenever I see things like this. What person said to themselves…Hmmm, I think I’ll try to eat one of these. Obviously this event took place long before any of us saw Alien or Worms or a myriad of other science fiction movies. The thought would never enter my mind to put that in my mouth. I spent a lot of time in the Orient, you would not believe some of the things you see (and smell) in the open air markets. But, if they like it more power to them and more of the regular foodstuffs for me. I did eat some pretty strange stuff overseas but I can sorta blame alcohol and intense hunger for some of that.

LOL! Yeah, I couldn’t eat one. But they take them apart to eat them. They actually have to remove something like a testicle in them, clean out the pooh, and then they slice them and saute’ them as well as other things.

Not my cup a tea. :slight_smile:

Wendy,

When does BlowFish season open?..:smiley:

Doug, You bring back alot of good memories of my time in Japan. Sgt. always wondered why I was gaining weight. He knew that i was a tea drinker. :smiley:

Hmmm…I think it may have already. On the NACHI BB! :wink: LOL!:twisted:

LOL!:mrgreen:

I have a Hankering for a BlowFish stuffed Haggis…:smiley:

:vomit: Uh…I’m Scottish and I don’t crave Haggis! (aack!)

Dale,
I would not mind some good old fried rattler from down your way. For some reason, your rattlers taste sweeter than our north rattlers. :slight_smile:

Think about the guy who ate the first egg…:shock:

Hey Wendy, Do you know any McGowens from Scotland? That was my faimlies name before we moved to the states? :frowning:

Hi mark,

I wouldn’t know, I generally try to stick with provisions readily available at Pick-N-Pay…:stuck_out_tongue:

The next time I catch one I’ll send it to you…:smiley:

But when I was in Japan and Thailand, like Doug said, a few drinks will make a man do some crazy things, if I remember correctly…:smiley:

Thanks Dale, just make sure you skin it first and put it on ice. :roll: And boy are you right about people taking that first drink or 2 before they take that first strange bite of new food. But you gotta love it…:mrgreen:

The name sounds awfully familiar, but no, I don’t think it’s any relation to my family or anything.

I’m alot of English, some Irish and some Scottish.