Crawlspace Saturday

Drop down the rabbit hole into a small stand up cellar area that is surrounded by a low clearance crawlspace. This one had it all.

2 Likes

Scott can you in the future you print a photo of you and paste it on the BIG Crawler so we know it’s you! or at least the virtual you :wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

All I can say Ken, is that I am glad we have very few crawl spaces in NE OHIO.

3 Likes

That was my stunt double (also know as trainee) all I can say about crawlspaces is that the issues are always in the most difficult areas to access.

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s Saturday and time for a new chapter in the ongoing Tales of the Crawlspace

2 Likes

What biolab do you work in?

5 Likes

BONUS CRAWLSPACE SATURDAY SHOT

3 Likes

Okay Okay so there was a hole at the knee in the coveralls and I needed to patch it and make it look PROFESSIONAL! :grin:

3 Likes

9-1/2 inches I tried but could not get through the door, perhaps once when I wore a younger mans clothes. The crawlspace did drop down but just not accessible. The HVAC equipment was in there and must of been put in when this addition was added.

3 Likes

We are just two wild and crazy crawlspace guys!

3 Likes

What kind of hat is that hes wearing?

They call them “bump caps”. Protect the head when moving around in the crawlspace.

3 Likes

Again why?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

It’s Saturday and that means another Crawlspace Photo. This is me and Lea she’s interested in entering the home inspection profession. This was here first crawlspace experinece. Got to love the shades!

2 Likes

If the crawlspace is wet enough there will be frogs in there. Just grab one and squeeze the spit out of him!

1 Like

1 Like