Crawlspace Saturday

First off I didn’t fall of the deep end I just replied in the same manner and tone as you did in your original post. I can’t help it if you can dish it out but can take it. “Don’t get flippant with me” sounds upset

Second if you would of taken the time to research and read what I have posted and looked at my profile and seen that I have been a member here and active on the message board for almost 10 years you could have answered your own question. But no it’s all one big conspiracy and everyone is out to get poor little old me.

Third, Amazon is an established business and so is their associate program. I don’t make a dime off of this our local Chapter gets a small commission if you make a purchase through our amazon link. So far we made a whopping $40. In order for this to work you have to have traffic to your amazon marketplace and the best way to do that is to drive traffic to your website through FB and MB post. Some get it but other don’t.

1 Like

I have no idea.

I’m listening but did you hear your self?

Kenneth
I don’t want to keep bickering with you on the MB .
If you want to keep this up, which I don’t, just give me a call on the phone and we will have at it. If that is what you wish.
In addition, this isn’t the place for petty bickering.
Have a Great Day!

If I offended you. From the bottom of my heart. I apologize. I really didn’t mean to do it.
Honestly.

2 Likes

1 Like

Although we don’t always agree with each other at times, we all have to live together in this small window of time. SAB.

2 Likes

So back to crawlspace stuff. What’s all the fuss about!

1 Like

Not enough of this to keep mouths busy:

giphy

1 Like

1 Like

Hey Ken, mind pushing up that insulation while you’re there. LOL

2 Likes

I’ve been known to do that and move or reinstall the wire retainers

2 Likes

He pulled it down :smiley:

1 Like

I push them back if its only a piece or two and if the termite guys were already there…otherwise nope, it is a deficiency

1 Like

Agree pushing up one or two is easier the writing it up. But that’s about the extent of how far it goes. Always have the web sweeper or I mean termite guys go first !

1 Like

Ken, how long does it usually take you to inspect an average (medium size) crawl from the moment you enter?

I really don’t know as I’ve never timed it. We do charge extra for homes with a crawlspace. I usually do the crawlspace last.

It’s the scaly friends i’m looking for under there.

Web sweepers also double as critter chasers (snakes, possums, etc)

1 Like

nomex-flight-suit

Our crawl suit of choice