Custom website developer offers InterNACHI members 20% off.

Hello,

My name is Keith Hoffart and I am a website designer for many personal and commercial property inspectors who need a professional online presence.

My cost is very simple. $1000.00 USD including everything. - This is relatively cheap and usually a design firm would charge upwards of $5000.00 USD for this… Also, free of charge I will send your website to all major search engines like yahoo, google and msn so you are easier to find on the net.

For a limited time offer, all InterNACHI members receive a 20% discount and your cost is only $800.00 USD.

Let me know if I can help

Keith Hoffart
online portfolio
**http://www.wedshow.com/portfolio.htm **

I’ll do it for $600. Also, keep in mind sending your website to major search engines will do you no good if your SEO isn’t set up right in the first place. With Dom’s tips my site made top rankings on all major search engines within a few months.

[quote=“bboerner, post:2, topic:33796”]

I’ll do it for $600. Also, keep in mind sending your website to major search engines will do you no good if your SEO isn’t set up right in the first place. With Dom’s tips my site made top rankings on all major search engines within a few **months./**quote]

Hi Billy what took you so long my site was to the top of google in a matter of days. Just Google **Thermal imaging Oklahoma **no specific city and see who is at the top first page;-)

Your both overpriced.

I know :wink: However if someone wants to pay all that then pay me I’ll do it lol.

[quote=“cbottger, post:3, topic:33796”]

LOL Charlie. I might of been to if I didn’t buy my host from a overseas company. Learned fast Google won’t rank you and I had to re climb the ladder once I changed to a host in the USA. Won’t make that mistake again :wink: