Customer in need of service

Originally Posted By: hrivera
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Greetings

I have a possible customer in need of a professional home inspection.
I cannot help being that I am in Florida and the call is in Valley Springs, Ca. Zip 95252, I got this call via NACHI's Findaninspector.us site, so if any one can help please email me at hectorvietvetrivera@msn.com and I will provide all the info.

P.S. Thank you NACHI and Thank you Nick for all you have done for me and my brother inspectors, the fineaninspector does work as I have gotten a few calls in the time that I have been a member of NACHI.

Semper Fi

Hector ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

www.FindanInspector.US is generating more and more leads. It’s not setting the world on fire yet but it’s steadily picking up steam.

Nick

Originally Posted By: jpope

Contact Ron Bracklow @ (707) 829-5344. He’s heading up the Nor. Cal. Chapter. I’m sure if he can’t do it, he knows someone who can.

P.S.

FindAnInspector gave me another one today ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

--
Jeff Pope
JPI Home Inspection Service
"At JPI, we'll help you look better"
(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: hrivera

Greetings Jeffrey

I sent Ron the lead with the customers info, if someone gets any leads in South East Florida that they cannot handle, you can contact my office.

We also perform Onsite Septic System Inspections and Certifications in this area so if you are a NACHI member we will perform this service at a flat rate.

Semper Fi

HectorVietVetRivera