Dallas is rough

The swat team had their bus parked in my hotel parking lot the whole week I was in Dallas. I think the neighborhood may have been a little on the rough side.:wink:

Here is an extremely hot breaker 3 phase industrial that was on a test bench with 600 volts with adjustable amperage cranked up to induce a little heat for our cameras started at in the 90’s and went to 200+ degrees.

The other pics are of a glass building next to my hotel I was standing on the N.W. corner and saw this one hot area of glass kinda L shaped any ideas on why the one area of glass showed different from the rest.

</IMG>

Neat.

CB,

Glad you made it out of here in one piece and home safe and sound!

It was great to talk to you this week and the way I figure it one of us owes you that steak dinner.

I’ll have to think on the window anomaly any hints as to what went on in that bldg?

That just looks way wrong from all of the core work, framing and drywall that I’ve done or seen. Most floor to floor mechanical or other complete runs would not be allowed to have the glass involved.

Maybe someone has seen something like this before.

I’d be very interested to know. Do you have the address?

[quote=badair]
CB,

Glad you made it out of here in one piece and home safe and sound!

It was great to talk to you this week and the way I figure it one of us owes you that steak dinner.

I’ll have to think on the window anomaly any hints as to what went on in that bldg?

That just looks way wrong from all of the core work, framing and drywall that I’ve done or seen. Most floor to floor mechanical or other complete runs would not be allowed to have the glass involved.

Maybe someone has seen something like this before.

Don’t have a clue what the building was all about did not want to stay outside to long might get mugged for my camera:D not really had my hog leg with me. Barry I was only in the parking lot the building had a large locked fence surrounding the building. The best I could tell from outside the windows were all heavily tinted except this area that appeared to be a stairwell with no tint or light at best. It was just an offset on the corner of the building and faced the west sun that was just setting at the time I scanned. The remaining west windows that had the heavy tint did not indicated high temps as the zig zag pattern did. My thinking without getting close to the building was the tint. May be wrong just my guess.

The address was just south of the N.W. expressway and highway 12 on the east side of the road there was a very large dance hall on the north side, of course I stayed away from there:D Saw your city on TV while there how do you spell Garland. SPEED TRAP;-)

</IMG></IMG>

I’m thinking there is a block wall on the inside of the stairway and it absorbs heat through the tintless windows and then radiates it for a while after the sun goes down.

In my old neighborhood, they had a tiny camper as a mobile station. Where ever it was parked, the drug dealers flocked to. It being in an area was a strong sign none of the cops were. They were scared. :wink:

tom

Did you figure it out Charley?

Nope would have to see the inside of the building will have to get Barry to go snooping its close to him I am back home