David Olpere

Originally Posted By: ekartal3
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Ingenious method of finding people…

Order a sample binder report from Building Specs. Good and less complicated than the other. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Erol Kartal
ProInspect

Originally Posted By: gporter

icon_question.gif

Originally Posted By: cradan

Chris

http://www.inspect4me.com

Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: ekartal5

Could someone please fill me in how I may have shocked the home inspection world?

Building Specs has a very nice report which I have a copy of, and is for sale to the general public. So....... ? ![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif)

Erol Kartal
ProInspect

HMMM. No else can figure it out either (yes I am talking to myself again) nachi_sarcasm.gif .

If it has to with thread drift - get real. What thread isn't drifting? I was not a member at the time and could not post directly to the topic. The message board is down as well. Chill out dudes it's xmas.

Erol Kartal
ProInspect

Originally Posted By: aleleika

I’m chillin’…too much. Have you looked at the temp outside brrrrrrrr icon_wink.gif

A. Dan Leleika

www.a-teamhomeinspections.com

Hi Dan,

This is going to be a very long winter. Wait a minute it’s still Fall. icon_confused.gif

The ozone layer is trashed. In July I was near the summit of a 14,000 peak in Colorado and it was warm. I am use to wearing warm clothes up there even in summer. Now back to Hardware, Software, and Publications.

Erol Kartal
ProInspect