Dear inspection community and friends:

Nick, I am sorry for your loss. My prayers and deepest condolences to you and your family.

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear about this, Nick. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I recently buried my dad, but I cannot imagine how difficult it would be if I had to bury one of my kids. So sorry.

1 Like

Nick,
So sorry for your loss. No parent ever wants to outlive their children. Sounds like you have a lot of great memories of the two of you. My family sends our prayers to you and your family.

1 Like

We shouldnt outlive our children but some of us do. I’m so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing this memory.

1 Like

What kinds of patterns did Erik like to run with you the most? Did he have a favorite that he liked to use during games?

Nick, I am so sorry. I do not have words that will comfort you. I know both of you and I cannot even start to feel what you are dealing with. Just know that I love you, God loves you and if there is anything that I could do to help you, I’ll do it. I mean that and if you want to talk, call me. 360-460-0973. Ron

1 Like

So sorry for your loss Nick. My condolences to the family.

May GOD bless Erik, your Family and all who loved him :pray:

How blessed you and your family are to have such wonderful memories. May God’s light bring peace to you and your family.

1 Like

Nice, Kellie…peaceful… :pray:

Welcome to our forum, Kellie!..enjoy participating. :smiley:

1 Like

My family sends their condolences to you all, touching post Nick. It certainly put things into perspective reading this.
Our sympathies. :pray:

1 Like