Dear President Biden, sir:

Damn dumbest post from you ever made.
And there have been some dozies.

The electoral college has saved us from the coastal hegemony.

2 Likes

Ranked Choice Voting is a way to lessen the effect of extremists on both sides and would more favor moderate candidates who have to be somewhat attractive to both sides. Any extremists would be forced to burden the negative aspects of their message by being ranked at the bottom by some voters, so much so that they could become also rans to the rest of the field. This is exactly what happened last week to Sarah Palin in Alaska, Rank Choice Voting will cool extremism.

Ranked-choice voting (RCV)

A ranked-choice voting system (RCV) is an electoral system in which voters rank candidates by preference on their ballots. If a candidate wins a majority of first-preference votes, he or she is declared the winner. If no candidate wins a majority of first-preference votes, the candidate with the fewest first-preference votes is eliminated. First-preference votes cast for the failed candidate are eliminated, lifting the second-preference choices indicated on those ballots. A new tally is conducted to determine whether any candidate has won a majority of the adjusted votes. The process is repeated until a candidate wins an outright majority.[1][2]

3 Likes

RCV is the way to go. I agree.

3 Likes

I’m on board. I really like this idea. Any ideas on how we could make this a reality.

1 Like

The only way it really works is when there are more than 2 candidates like in many state primary races, for it to work in a presidential election there would need to be a viable third party.

Sooner or later the two-party system will have to deal with us independent voters, so the first step would be to require all states to open up their primary system and use RCV to tally the election. Currently in Florida you must be registered with a party to vote in the primaries currently about 1/3 of the state is registered No Party Affiliation meaning that this percentage of the voting public has no real voice in these elections.

5 Likes

As you stated, the devil is in the details.

I disagree. With ranked choice voting, you can’t just simply vote for or against a candidate. “You must vote strategically to make sure your worst outcome does not prevail.”

Have you watched the video for yourself? Or are you just going off the obvious, expected denial narrative from the left that wants to keep the world uninformed? And that wants to keep any election fraud narrative from the public?
If you have not watched it, then you cannot say a single negative thing about it, correct??

Wasnt it just 6 years ago, that the left was crying “ELECTION FRAUD!” when Trump won? They were saying he STOLE the election!!! But now, when we have actual proof that fraud is going on, suddenly the conservatives are the ones that are conspiracy theorists, and a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!

2 Likes

Wrong… all one really needs to know is who produces and supports such obviously extremists views to know they need not bother to acknowledge something that they would never believe in, in the first place. Tell me do I really need to read the Koran or Bible to know it’s full of mumbo-jumbo violence used to assert power over a mass of people? No, much negativity can be assumed about 2KMules without ever viewing it believe me.

"Judge wasn’t going to look at the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy
Pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each
One explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us." - Alice’s Restaurant

2 Likes

Trump appointed AG Bill Barr, that is now considered a “traitor” by the MAGA Cult…

Conspiracy theories and ignorance drives this cult.

3 Likes

Very interesting…

”This alleged scheme has not been proven, nor do these researchers have any way of knowing whether any ballots that were collected contained votes for Trump or for Biden.”

1 Like

wrong. View it first, and then come to your own conclusion. Trust me, you will be surprised

roll eyes

Richard, I read that article back in May. The article has one intent, to disprove the notion of election fraud thru ballot harvesting. It states such at the bottom of the article

“This is part of AP’s effort to address widely shared misinformation, including work with outside companies and organizations to add factual context to misleading content that is circulating online. Learn more about fact-checking at AP.

It leaves out several credible details about the video footage and the tracking, though it did admit the tracking software was accurate within a few meters. It failed to mention why they were not allowed to attain video footage. It also omitted the round trip tracking to and from political offices to the boxes for example. It did brush a couple of trips under the rug, but I question those.

But ultimately, what I find fascinating was the whirlwind and simultaneous harking from corporate media that voter fraud was misinformation. Despite the fact many states/jurisdictions changed the rules on the fly without state legislative authority. That alone was a huge story.

There are many many reasons why voters should have (at a minimum) a heightened sense of curiosity and skepticism based on the last minute rule changes. But anyone who has a peaked interest gets exactly what I see here…eye rolls and attacks.

1 Like

It’s over. No evidence has been brought to the courts that proves the election was stolen. His own party has investigated and reviewed the cases and found the claims are false. Let’s move on, eh?

"A second example is a recent film from Dinesh D’Souza, “2000 Mules,”2 which attempts to
demonstrate rampant voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election through digital-device
location-tracking data. Yet the film, heartily endorsed by Trump at its Mar-a-Lago premiere, has
subsequently been thoroughly debunked in analyses. What the film claims to portray is simply
not supported by the evidence invoked by the film."

"As this Report notes, in five of the six battleground states, analyses have shown that Trump
lost not because of fraud but because a small but significant subset of Republican voters
supported the GOP’s candidates down-ballot but did not vote for Trump. In many instances,
Republican candidates other than Trump won despite being subject to the same alleged
fraudulent systems that Trump supporters declaim. See pages 7, 27, 36, 53, and 64."

4 Likes

The “eye rolls and attacks” are based on no credible evidence has ever been produced regarding this documentary. Want to see voter fraud evidence, see this…

1 Like

Yeah, right after I get finished reading the bible & koran… :rofl:

1 Like

If they can march out that video of two mid state republicans, then they could march out some of the opposing stories. They won’t. It is a mantra.

Who knew about this or many many others?

You won’t find them because of actions like this.

And this

Click on this list of bans, ever seen so many R’s?

The Department of Homeland Security called the election the “most secure in American history.” You must really want to believe this for it to be true. Per the Census Bureau In the 2020 election, 69% of voters nationwide cast their ballot nontraditionally — by mail and/or before Election Day.

In truth, it was a fly by the seat of your pants election with rules written on the back of envelopes.

2 Likes

Two assumptions are made about wide spread voter fraud that makes it controversial: that the fraudulent votes were cast in favor of Biden and that the fraud changed the outcome of the election.

1 Like