Decent backup almost computer

I just got a TRIO that runs windows 10 mobile. I had to send my Lenovo piece of crap to them. That sure as heck pissed me off because they would not do what I paid a ton for. Fix it next day on site because it was case damage. That sure as hell is not in the contract. They have done it before, Why not now.

Anyway this thing has on 2 gigs of ram and a 32 g drive but it is a solid state drive and also touch screen. The screen comes off and can be used for a tablet.

works fine for browsing the web and emails and such and seems to work ok with my wind mit inspection program. I have not really used it as a tablet yet but it has a front and back camera 2mp each Plenty for report photos.

I am dead in the water without a computer. it only has one USB port and no card reader but I can deal with it.

Anyhow I just wanted you all to know it is a decent little bit of electronics that is keeping me in biz while the Lenovo idiots likely screw up my laptop more :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have one and what you think about it? So far so good but I assure it will not handle much of a serious program.

So in other words you don’t pay taxes on these funds that build up? :roll:

I am not sure where you got that bold black stuff. You must be trying to make me look bad by adding to my qoute.

:roll:Not sure how that all works every year I tell the accountant where all my money is and they do their thing. I NEVER intentionally mess with the IRS. It is money I get to spend online and not the wife or daughter.

But thanks for staying on topic. I try to let people know of something good and you paint me as a tax invading villain. What a prick.

I am not sure where you got that bold black stuff. You must be trying to make me look bad by adding to my qoute.

:roll:Not sure how that all works every year I tell the accountant where all my money is and they do their thing. I NEVER intentionally mess with the IRS. It is money I get to spend online and not the wife or daughter.

But thanks for staying on topic. I try to let people know of something good and you paint me as a tax invading villain. What a prick.

This is an open forum and should be picked up by the IRS bots by this evening. Good luck with your upcoming tax audit.

No sweat I have a perfect record with every one I have ever had. They know better than to listen to some prick inspector slamming an inspector trying to help people that he obviously is jealous of.

What?? That “bold black stuff” was in your original post. Don’t BS us…you deleted it, plain and simple.

I see you changed what I actually said.

And you have the nerve to start calling names? You will never change. But I really don’t care.

Why…I’d Never
…How Ruuuuude…Hmp…