"Defect Recognition & Report Writing" online course

Hey Kyle,

Seems like your post gets the point across. I feel the same way too (as of now 2/10/2021) but I couldn’t articulate it they way your post did. Hopefully by now you’ve gotten what you wanted.

1 Like

Hi Chris,

Thank you. I’m sorry it has taken me this long to reply back. The course was plenty helpful. But for those out there like you and I, I think our best writing narratives will continue to develop over time from gaining experience in the field. Since I live in a much older home, I will be performing a non-invasive home inspection on my own house and practice writing my narratives. I think this will be very helpful.

Watching inspection videos really does the trick for me as well. Either way, I’m confident that you will find success with narrative context writing. It will come to you. Don’t give up, you got this.

1 Like

Hi this is Jeff Hipp of Jeff HIPP Inspections.

Hello;

Looking forward to completing this course.

Good day…

Hello from Ohio!

Thank you InterNachi.

I agree with you. I have watched numerous inspection videos to gain information as to what inspectors are putting in their reports. Some are okay, some are very helpful. There isn’t a house out there where one won’t find a problem. It is a process to learn through experience what should be included in the final report. I never want to let the air out of first-time home buyers hopes and dream of a specific house, for example. But at the same time, we need to be honest. Our narrative matters.

1 Like

All set here we go!

1 Like

Looking forward to the course

Hello from Richmond Hill GA. Looking forward to the course.