Denver inspectors: would you be willing to help me out?

Hello my name is Joe James and I am just starting out in learning this profession and was hoping I could go on an inspection with a professional. I have been taking the classes online but I know nothing compares to the real thing live and in person. Now I’m only planning on being in Denver until July when my lease is up and then my wife and I are relocating so my goal here isn’t to take away your business but simply to see if I have what it takes to perform the task. For anyone that would be interested in helping me out my email is safehousehi@gmail.com I would be grateful for your help and could treat you to lunch afterwards as a thank you.

Thank you for your time.

-Joe James

Hi Joe,

You should come to the Colorado Chapter of InterNACHI monthly meeting. It is the second Tuesday of each month. We average about 20 inspectors in attendance. You might be able to find someone that would take you there.

We also have an outside vendor do a presentation/education segment. For December we will have Brian Clark / Underground Detection Services presenting.

The meeting is at the Perkins restaurant at I-25 & Colorado Blvd. 7 PM. Some guys start arriving at about 6 PM to have a meal and talk with each other.

I will add your information to the email list so you will get a notification.

Hey David,

Thank you so much for this information I really appreciate it! I’ll be there.

-Joe James