Detailed Inspection Report Critiques: $79.

When you join ASHI they require you to send something like 20 reports for them to look at from what I understand so I wonder how they get away with it ?

Stephen you are a good guy but man oh man you are complaining lots about the way things work around here lately.
Whats up with that ?

Again, as long as there is nothing in the report identifying the address or your client to someone who might use that information to affect your client, you are not in violation of any law. The law isn’t there to prevent you from showing someone a PIC of a water tank you inspected. Keep it real.

If I remember correctly, it was five reports and you could delete the name and address. That was back in 2001.

Mine is on my website Nick.:wink:

Sent Nick

Who else wants a copy?

Saved :slight_smile:

ROFLMAO:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Juan…send me a copy and I’ll critique it for $20.00. :mrgreen:

{saved}

Is the price too high, Bob? :smiley: OK, OK…$19.99 only for you. :mrgreen:

{{Documented}}

{ Reported }

Is this coming next Bob? :slight_smile:

Are the narratives on the reports going to be used as part of any data base ?
Such as the narratives the Outlet sells for $95.99 or anything else ?

Roy

Kenton is VERY good at report writing.

The narratives are sold in a HIP template as well.

So! Are you are saying that one of the reasons for this service is to harvest narratives and charge us for it as well ?

Roy

No, they are already his narratives. Kenton spent over a decade authoring and tweaking 8,000 of them. HIP’s narratives came from Kenton, they are one and the same.

Kenton does not need to harvest narratives. He is the master narrator.

Not his narratives , but the ones we send it to be checked .

You have a narrative library you want him to review? If you are using the HIP narrative library, you are already using InterNACHI’s narrative library. They are the exact same 8,000 narratives that Kenton has developed and tweaked over many years.

So! You are saying that the reports send in and the info therein contained will not be used for any other purposes other than to have him critique them?
Cool !

No problem ! Just wondering.

Roy.