Development and membership assistance

Originally Posted By: dbush
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

In the interest of saving Nick thousands of emails every day, if I can be of any help from a development or membership standpoint, please email me at membership@nachi.org or call me at 484-614-4353. I usually talk to Nick almost every day so I will be happy to play go between if I can’t directly answer your question, which I can on a lot of items.

Dave

--
Dave Bush
MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: ktrice

Dave

Does nachi have a set of rules or a plan that is to be used in starting a new membership? If they do can you place that on the bulletin board or send me a copy of it. Also I noticed somewhere on the b-board, can’t remember where it was said that nachi will be helping new membership’s obtain certain items for door prizes and giveaway’s at the first meeting.

Any information that you can hand out would be great to have.

Thanks
Ken Trice
www.tricehomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: dbush

Ken, I assume that by new membership’s you mean new Chapters. I will have the final draft of the “how to” out by the end of this week. The door prizes will be delivered to you on the back of my Goldwing when I ride it over to your meeting.

Dave Bush

MAB Member

"LIFE'S TOUGH, WEAR A HELMET"

Originally Posted By: ktrice

Dave that is what I meant to say New Chapter. I will look for it towards the end of this week. I hope it doesnt rain that day I would hate to see all of the door prizes get wet oh and you to.

thanks
ken