Did the Baby Go Out With the Bath Water?

Originally Posted By: Brian A. Goodman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I realise I have little (if any) right to complain, but I can’t help being mystified by the new policy about who can or cannot post where. Why are"General Inspection Disussion" and “Miscellaneous Discussion” off limits, but I can post till I drop in the “NACHI” forum? That seems backwards to me. I can’t post to the guy in my state with the crawlspace question, or ask Greg Bell who Barry Stone is (thanks for posting that article anyway Greg), but I can comment on purely NACHI issues? I could start a thread in this forum to serve as a catch-all for things I can’t post in those others, but I’d rather not. Is there any chance this will be revisited? I would think keeping non-members out of NACHI issues and banning when all else fails would serve the organization and the visitors better.

Originally Posted By: jburkeson

Deleted… icon_biggrin.gif

Joseph Burkeson, RPI (Hooperette)

?Anyone who has proclaimed violence his method inexorably must choose lying as his principle.?
~ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Brian,

Yeah, really weird 'logic' behind that. As Spock would say "Illogical". Sorry Kirk, Spock out. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Joe,

I haven't been an ASHI member since Sept. 30, yet I got their e-mail to make sure I vote (I tried, but I was blocked) and I just yesterday received the new ASHI reported. Bet they are still padding their numbers with us by keeping us on their list? Like another association I know?

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Speaking of Babies!!!

![](upload://6eQK35cUBw2SdY2edO3I6YM9LL1.gif)

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."