Digital Camera Pole Extension

My guess is you may put spikes on when there is ice (great for tiles) :slight_smile:
Me I scan around the entire perimeter and often see things you on the ground who most likely gotta stay put due to lack of pole length (:)) and miss everything.
I can look into chimneys and check for tile cracking,see flashing around the corner,check for kickouts,count roof vents,plumbing vents,bath exhausts,range hood vents,exposed nail heads,holes,bad drip edges,etc.
not all snow is 3 feet deep and most of the time we can’t climb simply because everything is slippery.
Get with the tech and stop telling clients it is too icy to look.
No excuses.Just notate method used and provide pictures.
I get home and scan vids on my big screen with a high MP count then freeze frame my crop shots.

Hard to tell if they even flashed those dormers from the ground at times Charlie.

The cool thing is I can always go up and check layers from the edge which you sure as hell am not doing by leaning over from a roof no matter what part monkey .
I sure as heck am not afraid to climb with all the years I spent hanging from utility lines and spiking up with my gaffs on .
Took 3 different professional climbing trainings in my life and can teach a thing or two.

Most just do not like to listen.:wink:

Bob,

I’m really not sure why you implied several times that Charlet would be on the ground. That’s absurd.

Giving Charlie a fun rub which he knows . but thanks for jumping in.
Guys like me and Charlie have been around and have a sense of humor.
Sorry Juan but I can’t teach you as you are born with it or not.
Not knocking you as I understand where you are coming from.
We are all different.

Hey Bob, what camera do you use for the pole job? I mean at an inspection not at the strip clubs…LOL Is it the Sony? or you have another good recommendation? I trust you on this as you did me right with the Sony bro;)

Jim

Yeah I am a little different the only Pole I have ever used was a Pole for hogs we stick a pole up their butts and hold them in the air so they can eat acorns from the trees:D:p

Is that what you guys use to groom them…lol

Bob, did you miss this?

Thanks

Jim

Yep,the Sony.
You already know how great the definition is.
Set it on high res and your ready to roll.
Most vids are only 2 minutes for a walkaround so crop out shots and delete to save file space.

Never hurt the camera in hundreds of uses.

Perfect, Thanks, I am going to put one of these together over the weekend.

Jim

Do not forget to duck it under the powerlines or at least retract it and have a part 2 .
You can quick review in case you see suspect areas.

Just go back up if needed to that area.

James you can get a JVC cam with WIFI take stills and zoom in out from your phone as remote

Wayne it takes 2 hands to handle a whopper.

I have use mine for years