Digital Camera Recycle Time

I guess you did not see my post #6

Roy Cooke
I think it is about two seconds any way its faster then Me you do have to tell it to save the picture but this can happen when you take the next pictures .

Roy Cooke

Sorry Roy. I saw that but I must have forgot it. :frowning:

Nor did you see my post #2 where I said no recycle time with the Kodak C433…and I do believe there were two other posts about recycle time.:wink:

Usually, the wait time is a the camera itself. Some are just faster than others. One thing that you can control is the memory card that you put into it. They come in various sizes and speeds. The larger the capacity and the lower the speed, will increase the time it takes to save a picture.

Nikon L11 for me I have two now so when I break on I do not freak out

Check out Kodak’s refurbished cameras here:

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-locale=en_US&pq-path=4177&CMP=KNC-621V82Y12352

I’ve just bought a Kodak Z710 for my main camera. I’ve taken several hundred shots with no battery replacement YET.

If you want to check reviews on digital cameras visit www.dpreview.com

You’ll find reviews,comments,etc… on almost every camera out there.

You can get the C433 for dirt cheap,reburbished. HERE

If you like Kodaks:

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=4177&pq-locale=en_US&sortCol=sortPrice&sortOrder=%2B

Any one need a 1gb SD memory card for your camera. i purchased one for myself not knowing there is so many different memory cards for cameras. it was half price after taxes 20.33 if this is a good deal for you let me know i will be taking back soon. cjwillick@hotmail.com . indicates at 1mp you will get 2925 pictures at 5 mp you will get 409 pictures. no worries still in unopened package.

Will email you :slight_smile: I am interested.

sizegenetics review exercises patches pills penis health weightloss volumepills pharmacy

I’ve got a Panasonic DMC-LZ3, awesome recycle time (less than 2 or 3 seconds) and I’ve taken as many as 500 pics on a single charge. I think I spent about $100 at Office depot for it.