Discipline Chair NHICC Trashes ACHI

I believe they must declare and divest themselves from their business interests. And what about the situation within the other association which is a recruiting body for the NHICC? I guess you think there are no conflicts there either.

Tell ya what, why don’t you provide me with a copy of your bylaws? That way I can ascertain for myself if what you claim is on the up and up and whether or not you are acting as an association of which you claim your body is not?

Remember we have been through pretty much the same thing with your retorts. When the first National came around you claimed CAHPI was at arms length from the National Cert. program. Then we found out that was not correct.

We were told there were no monies funding the National from CAHPI, only to find out otherwise, that CAHPI lent the National $35K!

Then we find out the National under CAHPI was all for not due to infighting, misspending, politics, conflicts, egos,…

How your camp painted all us non nationals as incompetent boobs, and cowboys? What do you say about that Claude as Chair of the National?

What do you say about inadequate stats used to legitimize the National?

What do you say about a licencing symposium you attended where your friends were attempting to get CREA to licence us all under the mandate of teh National?

Then we find out your cohorts on the former National have taken monies without accounting for it and then purposely not returning it to those applicants who got taken for a ride? Can you say tort?

Do you see where I am going Claude, how can I trust anything anyone says in your camp, and you as camp director? Your own spokesperson has been peddling misinformation for years! I didn’t see you contradicting or condoning it.

Carry on Claude, I am left wondering just who is in control of the National and its satellite bodies.

On behalf of the “Lilly white” association - " :roll: "