InterNACHI School is offering a class for Realtors!
In today’s market, brokers are so busy that more and more things fall between the cracks. One of the biggest areas that creates liability is a lack of disclosure, and not handling the inspection process properly, resulting in complaints and lawsuits.
There’s a lot of misunderstanding of what a broker should be doing, and the proper ways for how the inspection and related issues should be handled, and it’s one of the least-covered areas in real estate education. Don’t be left exposed!
This class will help you learn ways to:
- properly disclose material defects;
- make disclosures to the other (non-client) party;
- understand how to avoid “slandering” a property and potentially causing damage to your client (buyer or seller);
- properly handle inspections (it’s probably NOT what you’ve been doing!); and
- handle resolutions and concessions, and other creative options.
Don’t get trapped!
This class is DORA-approved and worth 3 Continuing Education credit hours.
4635 Nautilus Court S
Boulder CO 80301
Friday, April 14th, 2017
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM MST