Discount for Inspector XSites

Gang,

I’ve become a reseller for Inspector XSites from a la mode. If you order thru me, you will receive a 10% NACHI discount. Features:

• Dozens of site templates with hundreds of variations.
  • Add your logo.
  • Over 50 pre-built content pages ready to go.
  • Any pre-built page may be customized to your liking.
  • Easily create original pages with a wysiwyg editor.
  • Add your own pictures to any page.
  • Upload sample reports for your client to download.
  • Online ordering and scheduling for inspections.
  • Dynamic map to show your service area.
  • Built in contact manager for your clients and realtors.
  • Flash animated intro pages.
  • 10 email accounts with either web mail, IMAP, or POP3.
  • Feedback forms for your clients to ask questions or contact you.
  • Statistics and hit tracking
  • Tools to boost search engine ranking.
  • Toll free tech support, 24 hours/day, 7 day/week.
  • Free domain name registration.
  • Hosting for a full year. No other fees.
  • 10 day free demo account. Customize it to your liking and then simply switch it to your active account when you purchase.
  • 100 day money back guarantee.
    *]More info here.
    If you want a 10 day demo account or wish to purchase, do NOT sign up on the a al mode web site. I can’t get you the 10% discount if you buy direct thru them or start the process with a demo from them. Contact me directly at ron@performance-inspections.com or call me at 972-769-2256 and I can have the demo account for you within a day.

I have been with A La Mode as a customer for a couple of years now. I have been very happy with the product and the support. While it is a little more costly than some others it is worth it. You can customize your site so that it doesn’t look like thousands of others.

BTW, If you already have an XSite, the discount will still apply on your annual renewal if you renew thru me.

I have negotiated $100 off of the published list price on the web site and can still offer 10% off of that. List: $599, Special price: $499,

My price $449.

I’m not sure how long I can offer this because when I asked that question, I was told “we’ll see how it goes…” :roll:

Contact me if interested.

I love their websites, just way out of my price range.

I use INSPECTORSITES.COM for $19.95 a month.:smiley:

The only problem I saw with inspectorsites.com is that they are the only ones I’ve seen with a setup fee.

Maybe they didn’t back then… :wink:

8/24/06, 8:26 PM
[(http://www.dapkusinspections.com/)
InterNACHI Member

User Name: ldapkus

Re: Discount for Inspector XSites
I use INSPECTORSITES.COM for $19.95 a month.:grin:](“http://www.nachi.org/forum/image.php?u=11188&dateline=1173656456”)