Please disregard this post

Hi Lawrence…I think this will help you. You have to be on the approved list to do HUD/FHA inspections. They are picky & you need to carefully read and understand everything.
Go to this link
FHA Inspectors and 203(k) Consultants - HUD

The go to the bottom of the page to “Forms” and you will find the FHA Fee Paid Inspector application link. Fill out the form and send it in.

lets talk about it.